Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?

Discus and support Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Could use your input. Obviously the Carbon Black Xbox Series S 1TB version has just been released and looks pretty decent. Guessing as it's fresh off... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlasticPlus3591, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?

Could use your input. Obviously the Carbon Black Xbox Series S 1TB version has just been released and looks pretty decent.
    Guessing as it's fresh off the boat there aren't many folks here who've had their hands on it but what do people think? is it worth it or should I just go all out for the Series X? any thoughts or reservations?
    Would appreciate any honest input.

submitted by /u/PlasticPlus3591
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlasticPlus3591, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Xbox series s 1tb

3. Xavier Poirier Win User

Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

Can I just recommend you spending less than half that just buying a 512 GB expansion card?
    I have an original xbox one that I basically never use anymore, I was interested in upgrading to the newer gen when I learned about Xbox All Access.
    I looked into it but it seems only the Series X and Series S 500gb in White are available in Canada through this program.

I love the small form factor of the Series S, but I would like the black carbon version instead. The carbon version would give me the right color and form factor and also a built-in 1tb of storage without purchasing an upgrade. I also don't want to buy the Series X since I have limited space and I already have a good gaming pc.

I don't want to pay upfront all the cost of the console, hence why I wanted to go through All Access.

I wanted to know if the Series S Carbon Edition will come to All Access in the near future since it would be my best option in this situation.

Thank you for your answer :)
  4. kellect Win User

Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

Hello,

It's been some time now and I still do not see the Carbon Black Series S being available through the Xbox All Access program.

Can we take this to mean that it will not be? Can anyone on the Microsoft / Xbox side give us a confirmation or denial on this?

I would love to purchase the Carbon Black, but I'd only really want to do that via the All Access program.

Thanks.
  5. troubleman Win User

Kinect: Yay, Maybe, or Nay

If I had kids then yay. But I don't so nay.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb series s console?

you cant really call the series x a power upgrade, it is ancient in the tech world now. people might also be happy with the series s but want the black 1tb version instead.
Thema:

Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?

1. Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay? - Similar Threads - Carbon Black Series

2. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  3. Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s...
  4. Carbon neutral suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carbon neutral suggestion: Why can't we transfer all our Xbox progress. achievements, etc from console to PC. Instead of buying a new console every few years, allow us to transfer all that data, then We would not be using...
  5. Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?: Hello, I was wondering if the carbon black edition of the series s will be available for the all access program in canada. Right now, only the white 500gb version and the series x are available...
  6. I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store: I am unsure of where to report this to but there is a direct copy of Minecraft available on the google play store under the name “Craftsman KingCraft” and can connect to a Microsoft Account. I did...
  7. Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?: As per title above does the latest skip-ahead alpha ring already have this? Article here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/01/11/xbox-carbon-aware-console-sustainability/amp/ It seems this is in...
  8. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  9. The [mod removed] is wrong with this carbon black controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The [mod removed] is wrong with this carbon black controller: This is my third one, ive returned the other teo and you are [mod removed] impossible to get ahold of. What the [mod removed] am i supposed to do with the piece of [mod removed] that keeps...
  10. xbox carbon black controller and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox carbon black controller and xbox one: hi I have a first generation xbox one console and i just had to purchase a new carbon black xbox controller, I am having a weird issue, i will be playing a game and all of a sudden for a second...