Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

Discus and support Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carter wizniak, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the vehicle. my bank statement shows the purchase as well. I purchased the car last night and have reset my computer and game multiple times with no success.

:)

carter wizniak, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Naffry Win User
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Carter W,

I am really very sorry for this situation, keep in mind that this is a public forum and none of us here are Microsoft employees, we are simply gamers like you, so I would recommend you contact Support directly so they can provide you with better help.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if they can help you with this problem, I will be very attentive to your response.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. carter wizniak Win User

[​IMG]
    Transaction say completed
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Carter W, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand, from what you mentioned, you already reviewed the transaction history of your account, is that correct? Could you please check again to see if the purchase appears as "Completed" or "Successful"? Feel free to send a screenshot if you wish, but please note that if any personal information appears we ask that you hide it for your security as this is a public Microsoft forum.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Stay tuned to reply.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. FullHornet Win User

Chassis tuning etc?

Thema:

1. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport - Similar Threads - Car purchase showing

2. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  3. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  4. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  5. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....
  6. Pixar cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pixar cars: How much longer are we going to have to wait for pixar cars to be backwards compatible to the one? 2fe39057-7fdb-4aa1-8022-c772387abb99
  7. Project cars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2: I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc packs...is there any way to play the game...I...
  8. Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing page what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing page what do I do?: Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing 81eb60b1-308b-4abe-a4c7-86b0809d12be
  9. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  10. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491