Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.

Discus and support Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have formatted my usb twice. When i transfer my captures its not there. The app on Xbox that shows all usbs keeps saying i need to sign in, even... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MagicBonez, May 28, 2023.

1. MagicBonez
    MagicBonez Guest

Captures won't transfer to usb. And after trimming a video, the preview option does not work.

i have formatted my usb twice. When i transfer my captures its not there. The app on Xbox that shows all usbs keeps saying i need to sign in, even though I already am. After trimming a video id click the preview option, but it's all blank. It will play the whole video, just not when i trim. Only way i can see it is when i save it

:)

MagicBonez, May 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: