Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

Discus and support Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jess Jess1, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Jess Jess1
    Jess Jess1 Guest

So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong

:)

Jess Jess1, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft which means that we can just perform troubleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and resetting your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

After that quit and re-launch your Xbox App to check if the game clips are synced correctly.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  4. II Moxie xx Win User

Xbox app clips.

After thought. Are your clips set to auto upload to xbox live? It will still show in recent captures.
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Help, all my local captures have disappeared.

There is an app called upload studio. Are your captures and screenshots still there at least?
    Once in the Upload Studio:

1. Open the guide > Broadcast & capture > Capture > Manage Captures.
    2. The default filter shows everything already published on Xbox Live.

To see clips you’ve captured but not yet uploaded, select the filter On Xbox Live and choose On this Xbox.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox game captures not showing up from a couple of months ago.

In the Xbox App or on the console, do you have it selected for "On Xbox Live" and not just looking at what is locally captured?

[​IMG]

If you performed a factory reset or something happened a few months ago where space was cleared up, it might have removed them locally, but it shouldn't removed them from Xbox Live after a few months, unless the volume of captures is very high. I'm showing
    captures on my Xbox Live back to 2013.

Does it also only show the limited captures on account.xbox.com click on "Profile" then "Captures"?
Thema:

1. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live - Similar Threads - Captures aren't showing

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  6. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  7. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  8. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  9. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  10. Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I...