Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Discus and support Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey rottenblossom - Are you experiencing issues uploading to the Game DVR with all games or only Overwatch? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rottenblossom, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey rottenblossom -

Are you experiencing issues uploading to the Game DVR with all games or only Overwatch?

Miss Bijoux, Aug 26, 2016
  2. @Miss Biss Bijoux Yes, I did test this on other games other than Overwach. same result, I tried GTAV and Tomb Raider (offline) - same result.

As for the other reply i saw in my inbox.. they do seem make VERYY slow progress but it takes over two hours (usually I give up and leave it) to upload a 3 minute clip... much slower than the instantaneous result before, obviously.

rottenblossom, Oct 31, 2018
  3. rottenblossom Win User

@Miss Biss Bijoux Yes, I did test this on other games other than Overwach. same result, I tried GTAV and Tomb Raider (offline) - same result.

As for the other reply i saw in my inbox.. they do seem make VERYY slow progress but it takes over two hours (usually I give up and leave it) to upload a 3 minute clip... much slower than the instantaneous result before, obviously.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey rottenblossom -

Are you experiencing issues uploading to the Game DVR with all games or only Overwatch?
  5. Qwertei Win User

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  6. rottenblossom Win User

Heading to bed, please respond. Thank you for your time.
  7. rottenblossom Win User

Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

did something glitch after the update for xbox one 2 days ago?
Thema:

1. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem? - Similar Threads - Capture Queue DVR

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  6. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  7. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  8. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  9. Xbox Series X Capture not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Capture not working: Since about 10pm ET last night I am unable to capture gameplay on my series x. It was working prior to that. When I hit the button I have mapped nothing happens. I tested the button to make sure...
  10. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...