Capture card audio problems

Discus and support Capture card audio problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FourN Twenty, Dec 29, 2023.

1. FourN Twenty
    FourN Twenty Guest

So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card.

In order to record any audio it has to be set up so that it would be coming through the speakers on my monitior (I have the monitor volume muted) and then through my headset as well.

To sum up my issue, i can set up my game audio to do this as well as my party chat audio for other members of my party but not myself.

I was wondering of there is an audio setting that will make the audio from my own mic come out of the tv speakers the same as the rest of the audio so that i dont need to go and get a capture card with duel audio imput or buy an audio mixer. the only way Ive been able to figure out how to get around this temporarily is to join a party from another device, like my phone, so that my voice comes through the speakers on my monitor the same as other members of my party, and then mute my primary account in the party.

I hope this makes sense, If anyone thinks they have any sollutions or doesn't understand what ive explained reply to the post. I would greatly appreaciate any advice

:)

FourN Twenty, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: