Captain America: Winter Soldier will not play on Xbox Video on my Mac

Discus and support Captain America: Winter Soldier will not play on Xbox Video on my Mac in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried in 3 different browsers. I just purchased the SD version (I am in USA) and I continually get the symbol for buffering but it never plays. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pudles-8B68CE3E-22F7-4B6A-86FB-1E3DFB5C3869, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Captain America: Winter Soldier will not play on Xbox Video on my Mac

Tried in 3 different browsers. I just purchased the SD version (I am in USA) and I continually get the symbol for buffering but it never plays. When I switch to using CC, I finally get an error message that says "This item is not available right now. Please
    try again later." Halp.

:)

Pudles-8B68CE3E-22F7-4B6A-86FB-1E3DFB5C3869, Aug 19, 2014
  2. Nick29789
    Nick29789 Guest
    Blu-Ray Stutter and random chapter pop-up

I have this problem too. It only seems to be an issue on Captain America: The Winter Soldier. No clue how to fix it though.

Nick29789, Aug 19, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Captain America: Super Soldier Walkthroughs

Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Captain America: Super Soldier. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

Captain America: Super Soldier Walkthrough Guides

Rydar Games
    Raydar Games uploaded a set of video walkthroughs on Youtube. Watch the videos here: RydarGames

Video Games Blogger
    This is a great walkthrough guide that consists of videos of actual gameplay. Watch the videos here: Direct Link

kevin, Aug 19, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there Pudles!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with the Captain America movie not playing. Have you tried playing this movie on your Xbox 360 console, by chance?

Miss Diggz, Aug 21, 2014
  5. I have not as we have just moved, I don't have the consoles setup yet :/. Works on PC just fine though (checked at work).

Pudles-8B68CE3E-22F7-4B6A-86FB-1E3DFB5C3869, Aug 21, 2014
  6. Still not working. Can I get some tech support pls!

Pudles-8B68CE3E-22F7-4B6A-86FB-1E3DFB5C3869, Aug 22, 2014
  7. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hi again Pudles,

Thanks for the replies/updates! I have a couple questions to ask to hopefully narrow this situation down further.

1. Have you downloaded Silverlight?
    2. Also, have you tried to view any other videos or movies the same way? If so, does the same issue occur with those videos?

Miss Diggz, Aug 25, 2014
  8. BobaFett801
    BobaFett801 Guest

Hello???? can we get help with this issue?

BobaFett801, Dec 24, 2014
  9. Hey there xxP0K1NATCHAxx!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there xxP0K1NATCHAxx!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  11. Miss Diggz Win User

Hi again Pudles,

Thanks for the replies/updates! I have a couple questions to ask to hopefully narrow this situation down further.

1. Have you downloaded Silverlight?
    2. Also, have you tried to view any other videos or movies the same way? If so, does the same issue occur with those videos?
  12. Pudles-8B68CE3E-22F7 Win User

Still not working. Can I get some tech support pls!
  13. Pudles-8B68CE3E-22F7 Win User

I have not as we have just moved, I don't have the consoles setup yet :/. Works on PC just fine though (checked at work).
  14. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Pudles!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with the Captain America movie not playing. Have you tried playing this movie on your Xbox 360 console, by chance?
Thema:

1. Captain America: Winter Soldier will not play on Xbox Video on my Mac - Similar Threads - Captain America Winter

2. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020: Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ? Thank's in advance for...
  3. Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download: So I recently got call of duty ghost (on disc) and I saw you could buy a captain price pack being the mw series fan I am I brought it but when I went to the store and brought it when I start to...
  4. unable to use 777 of captain sim in FS2020...any suggestion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use 777 of captain sim in FS2020...any suggestion?: not able to use the triple 7 acquired from the catalog of FS2020,,,... not working at all...any suggestion? 0fed539e-1a8a-4bcf-949b-69d5940e6142
  5. I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...: Hello, John J from Microsoft Answer Tech sent me here to seek help. On 6/19/16, I pre-ordered the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features. When I was able to download the...
  6. All THEMED XBOXs including Limited Edition Marvel Captain America Civil War Stark Industries ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All THEMED XBOXs including Limited Edition Marvel Captain America Civil War Stark Industries ...: I just got off the phone and we can make these dreams and turn these into reality. I got Xbox on the tipping point for them to release all of them Gears of War, Star Wars, Quantum Break, Game of...
  7. Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S: I would like to know if anyone knows of any way to obtain this Captain America Civil War Stark Industries XBox one S? I've tried calling Xbox, Microsoft and even Marvel. This was a contest...
  8. Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...: I bought Lego Super Heroes 2 for my son four days ago and he has been playing since then. But today, he got at the Pyramid Part, where there's some kind of action needed from Captain American that...
  9. Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.: I rented captain america civil war Thursday evening. I saw the first 2 hours and then it jump to the end. and then an error code got shown(0xc101ab80) There are no information on the supportsite...
  10. Captain America Civil War 3D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captain America Civil War 3D: Anyone know why the Xbox One won't play Civil War in 3D? The menus are 3D, but when you go to the movie it reverts to 2d? Every other movie works fine. 4b5ff74f-2005-4d05-903f-5d50cfd68481