Captain America Civil War 3D

Discus and support Captain America Civil War 3D in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know why the Xbox One won't play Civil War in 3D? The menus are 3D, but when you go to the movie it reverts to 2d? Every other movie works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeartOfMidnight, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Captain America Civil War 3D

Anyone know why the Xbox One won't play Civil War in 3D? The menus are 3D, but when you go to the movie it reverts to 2d? Every other movie works fine.

:)

HeartOfMidnight, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Cacharito87
    Cacharito87 Guest
    Cacharito87, Sep 16, 2016
  3. FrozenBrute
    FrozenBrute Guest
    3d Games

Captain America and The Green Lantern are 3D.

FrozenBrute, Sep 16, 2016
  4. Cacharito87 Win User

XBox France XBox One's

5. FrozenBrute Win User

3d Games

Captain America and The Green Lantern are 3D.
  6. Dol Win User

XBox France XBox One's

This giveaway is quite old now as it was for the release of Captain America: Civil War in cinemas, the only way to obtain it as of this moment was from Xbox France's giveaways on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Looking into it, there is no word of the console
    being released along with the Xbox One S as a themed console.

Regards
  7. Atlas047 Win User

Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.

Happened to me today when getting the new rick and morty. Same code (0xc101ab80)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S

Hey Cacharito87,

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately this isn't something we can directly assist with on the Xbox Support forums. As you mentioned, this was limited to users in France to win, and we are unable to speculate whether or not more will be made.

If you have any support questions, feel free to post a new thread! :)
Thema:

Captain America Civil War 3D

1. Captain America Civil War 3D - Similar Threads - Captain America Civil

2. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020: Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ? Thank's in advance for...
  3. Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download: So I recently got call of duty ghost (on disc) and I saw you could buy a captain price pack being the mw series fan I am I brought it but when I went to the store and brought it when I start to...
  4. unable to use 777 of captain sim in FS2020...any suggestion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use 777 of captain sim in FS2020...any suggestion?: not able to use the triple 7 acquired from the catalog of FS2020,,,... not working at all...any suggestion? 0fed539e-1a8a-4bcf-949b-69d5940e6142
  5. I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...: Hello, John J from Microsoft Answer Tech sent me here to seek help. On 6/19/16, I pre-ordered the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features. When I was able to download the...
  6. All THEMED XBOXs including Limited Edition Marvel Captain America Civil War Stark Industries ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All THEMED XBOXs including Limited Edition Marvel Captain America Civil War Stark Industries ...: I just got off the phone and we can make these dreams and turn these into reality. I got Xbox on the tipping point for them to release all of them Gears of War, Star Wars, Quantum Break, Game of...
  7. Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S: I would like to know if anyone knows of any way to obtain this Captain America Civil War Stark Industries XBox one S? I've tried calling Xbox, Microsoft and even Marvel. This was a contest...
  8. Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...: I bought Lego Super Heroes 2 for my son four days ago and he has been playing since then. But today, he got at the Pyramid Part, where there's some kind of action needed from Captain American that...
  9. Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.: I rented captain america civil war Thursday evening. I saw the first 2 hours and then it jump to the end. and then an error code got shown(0xc101ab80) There are no information on the supportsite...
  10. Captain America: Winter Soldier will not play on Xbox Video on my Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captain America: Winter Soldier will not play on Xbox Video on my Mac: Tried in 3 different browsers. I just purchased the SD version (I am in USA) and I continually get the symbol for buffering but it never plays. When I switch to using CC, I finally get an error...