Cant win this game ever!

Discus and support Cant win this game ever! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This game is really bad. Every time you finish before you can claim your rewards is crashes and closes itself our. You would think after all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KerryClegg, Feb 17, 2017.

1. KerryClegg
    KerryClegg Guest

Cant win this game ever!

This game is really bad. Every time you finish before you can claim your rewards is crashes and closes itself our. You would think after all the complaints they would fix this or maybe they just want you to pay first!!!

:)

KerryClegg, Feb 17, 2017
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Rockband 4

I too have my RB2 drumkit in storage, cant see it ever being used again, not unless i get that lottery win and have my own games room.

oasismark, Feb 17, 2017
  3. Zvonareva
    Zvonareva Guest
    Fifa 13 invisible ball problem...

I had this happen to me for the first time last night. Man, its weird. I can safely say that trying to score a headed cross, when you cant see the ball, is one of the hardest things ive ever had to do on a game! lol

Anyway, still managed to win 2-0.

Zvonareva, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Cant win this game ever!

I get the same thing, so I have now uninstalled Bingo, and I'm never playing it again. It's unusable in it's current state, and neither MS nor Frima Games seems willing to actually fix this very serious issue. They seem more intent on saying it's our fault
    for not having a fast enough internet connection.

I'm over this pathetic excuse for a "game"...

psycho_aussie, Feb 25, 2017
  5. psycho_aussie Win User

Cant win this game ever!

I get the same thing, so I have now uninstalled Bingo, and I'm never playing it again. It's unusable in it's current state, and neither MS nor Frima Games seems willing to actually fix this very serious issue. They seem more intent on saying it's our fault
    for not having a fast enough internet connection.

I'm over this pathetic excuse for a "game"...
  6. godfather67898 Win User

Could this be game of the year?

NEVER if a kinect game ever wins GOTY then gaming is OVER
  7. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

All-Dayers

COD played to win ? Have you ever played an objective based game in COD ??? Playing to win in HQ or Dom is nearly non existent .
  8. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

All-Dayers

[quote user="GODofH3LLfire 2"]

COD played to win ? Have you ever played an objective based game in COD ??? Playing to win in HQ or Dom is nearly non existent .

[/quote]

Have you ever played COD competitively?
  9. ZanaForrest Win User

Problem with Solitaire Tri Peaks (16/9/2023)

I have never NOT been able to win a game eventually, but this one is definitely flawed or created to not win... I have had perfect wins for several years but this is the first time EVER I am not able to complete the game...
Thema:

Cant win this game ever!

1. Cant win this game ever! - Similar Threads - Cant win game

2. Cant login to xbox win 10 app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to xbox win 10 app: Hi, I'm tryin to log into my xbox account, but then login screen just flashes 3 times and I'm still not logged. Services are running and to be honest idk what to do now. Thanks for help. <3...
  3. Cant sign in to Xbox on Win 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox on Win 10: Issue with: Xbox GameBar Xbox App Xbox Console Companion MSFS 2020 Receive error 0x80072EE2 when trying to sign in via any of the apps above. Was working for years previously, no new...
  4. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc: got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play the trial when i have the full game on my...
  5. Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10: Hi, so i got a bluetooth capable xbox one controller but i cant for the love of god after 6 hours of reading and trying, get it to work. The thing is i could pair it via bluetooth and it gets...
  6. Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 "

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 ": HI, well im having a problema with xbox live and store apps that uses Windows Live authentificathion (like Minecraft Bedrock Edition for example) in which when i do a log in attempt it simply...
  7. cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10: Hi guys im doing my head in. I just cant get the xbox wireless adaptor working at all. I have tired all other site and download the drivers for it. But i cant get the drivers to install at all....
  8. CANT download xbox games to win 10 FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT download xbox games to win 10 FIX: So I had an issue where i COULD NOT download or reach the download option for an Xbox game compatible for win 10. If you have talked to tech support and tried to reset your Microsoft store and it...
  9. win 10 app cant find my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win 10 app cant find my xbox one: out of the blue, the windows 10 xbox app does not find my xbox in the network. the laptop and xbox are hard wired to the same modem/router and no changes to anything have been made. it worked...
  10. getting this error while signinig in "we cant sign you in right now (0x409) 0x80080300" on win ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting this error while signinig in "we cant sign you in right now (0x409) 0x80080300" on win ...: getting this error while signinig in "we cant sign you in right now (0x409) 0x80080300" on win 10 build 14936 00f3c83b-e553-4864-ac57-9627b721c6fd