Can't watch a TV show

Discus and support Can't watch a TV show in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to watch an episode and I keep getting error code 0xc101ab66 or x800c0008. These apparently aren't in the list of codes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chels888, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Chels888
    Chels888 Guest

Can't watch a TV show

I'm trying to watch an episode and I keep getting error code 0xc101ab66 or x800c0008.

These apparently aren't in the list of codes.

:)

Chels888, Mar 20, 2017
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    New Rogers on Demand app..... garbage....

[quote user="xXPolydor74Xx"]I feel the same i was looking forward to watching TMNOD like i do on my PC[/quote]

You're upset because you can't watch a tv show through your xbox, even though you already watch that show on your computer...

noboundz, Mar 20, 2017
  3. TV Show Seson Pass Can't play new content

I purchased a season pass for a TV show and I can't watch any of the newly added episodes without having to pay for them again

UranousCoin612, Mar 20, 2017
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

The Walking Dead FPS Courtesy of Activision

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

The TV show is kind of bad compared to the books...You can't tell from watching the TV series, but there's lots of action in The Walking Dead.

[/quote]I'm not surprised but people only know of "The Walking Dead" because of the TV show and what's on the TV show is what they're going to be expecting in the game.
  5. noboundz Win User

New Rogers on Demand app..... garbage....

[quote user="xXPolydor74Xx"]I feel the same i was looking forward to watching TMNOD like i do on my PC[/quote]

You're upset because you can't watch a tv show through your xbox, even though you already watch that show on your computer...
  6. Rouge Baron Win User

Uplay code required for multi-player?

I got a little blue booklet with the game. The code is in the back. I can't try it yet cos my wife is hogging my TV. She won't watch her shows on her own tv.
  7. DekeMartin Win User

Valid question... how do you fully "exit" a game or app?

For the voice commands, I was able to quit the TV by the following.

Started when watching full screen TV

*Xbox, Go Home

*Xbox, Show Menu

*Quit

I double-checked, and 'Xbox' is required for the menu. You can't just Go Home, Show Menu Quit
  8. UpstatesFinest3 Win User

Watching tv shows/movies

The XBox Gold membership only gives you access to XBox Live and the "market" that lies within, think of it as the istore or google play on a cellphone, There are apps you may download to "Stream tv episodes" I would suggest the app "Crackle" as its 100%
    totally free, but then again///If you dont mind paying for more and in my opinion better selections to choose from, download the Netflix App and start a free months trial, then pay $7.95 a month there after.

In regards to the points and movies, i would assume that your are looking at movies for download (which Microsoft and Xbox use points as money) and those arent included with your XBox Live membership.

Again, the solution to your problem is to browse the apps section in your xbox home screens,and if you want TOTALLY FREE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES with a so-so collection, download CRACKLE.

If you want a better selection, and dont mind the free month +7.95 each month after, download netflix and sign up. I hope Ive been able to resolve your issue. Good Luck
Thema:

Can't watch a TV show

1. Can't watch a TV show - Similar Threads - Can't watch show

2. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  3. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: This has been an ongoing issue since the old days and not sure why Microsoft have not addressed it. On my Xbox Series X, any game trailer I try to watch pauses right after the one minute mark. It...
  4. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  5. I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies: All of my movies that I PAID for are gone. When I go onto xbox movies it says, the xbox services isn't available right now. Please try again later. (Status=80C90010) this has been like this for 2...
  6. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube: So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted...
  7. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it: Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate a66c6750-6723-4927-b077-b878f66b69cb
  8. Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium: Xbox series X Watch dogs: start new game initial loading screen gets to 75%and freezes. Will eventually force reboot. The medium: start game, see butterfly that turns into pulsing triangle, hit...
  9. Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!: So I brought Watch Dogs Legion then all of the sudden it is not playing for me. Saying if you want to play then buy it but I brought it already. So please tell why you took the game I brought away...
  10. Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?: I remember watching Twox on my XB1 before Mixer came up. But since Mixer has ended I can't watch Twox on my console anymore. I know I could watch it on Youtube but I don't want to log in to any...