cant view peoples bios

Discus and support cant view peoples bios in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am using the same xbox one as my son and he doesnt have any issues himself but for some weird reason i cant view peoples bios even tho i have it set... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G4M3R QU33N, Nov 20, 2016.

1. G4M3R QU33N
    G4M3R QU33N Guest

cant view peoples bios

i am using the same xbox one as my son and he doesnt have any issues himself but for some weird reason i cant view peoples bios even tho i have it set for friends to see mine, friends can infact see mine but i cant see anybodys at all... i have done a hard
    reset deleted my profile off xbox one and reinstalled it again but the problem still persists... please someone resolve this its doing my head in.....

:)

G4M3R QU33N, Nov 20, 2016
  2. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    Benefits of filing "good" complaints?

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

If I see someone that has modded, I report, but that is rare since I don't play online. Offensive bios and mottos I don't report because I honestly don't find anything offensive unless it is about my wife and kid.

-

I usually don't check peoples profiles to see their bios anyway.

[/quote]

I don't go looking into people bios , if there dum enough put crap on there bios that will result them suspension or more not my problem really .............

theman72HG, Nov 20, 2016
  3. xbeastxDare
    xbeastxDare Guest
    Xbox live messed up

You cant connect to party or game invites and you cant see bios and you cannot send messages and xbox said they would update us every 30 minutes and that was at 11 its 1

xbeastxDare, Nov 20, 2016
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

cant view peoples bios

Do you have the same friends? Maybe they aren't showing their bio as public or even to friends? It depends on their settings for the most part. Have you tried looking on Xbox.com at their profile at all? Or maybe the Windows 10 app?

blueamcat, Nov 21, 2016
  5. blueamcat Win User

cant view peoples bios

Do you have the same friends? Maybe they aren't showing their bio as public or even to friends? It depends on their settings for the most part. Have you tried looking on Xbox.com at their profile at all? Or maybe the Windows 10 app?
  6. HomeSw3rv Win User

Cant view friends bio and motto

Can you clarify this for me? Are you saying that you can see your profile on Xbox.com, but your buddies can't see yours on the console?
  7. Z4ZonE Win User

How to edit Xbox 360 profile on xbox.com (with new layout)

you still can not view other peoples bio. sometimes that's the best way to learn about a person
  8. joshuawinkley Win User

Cant view my friends bio and motto

getting a similar issue with a lot more problems, ie freezing and issues with downloads
  9. Ankoku Tengi Win User

Cant view my friends bio and motto

Having the same issue here, and have been since about 7PM. Either it's a server issue, or a server has crashed.

Try these two things, and tell me if you can see their info:

1. Sign out of your profile on Xbox.com, then check their profile - can you see their info now?

2. Sign into your Xbox and go to the 'friends' tab, and find your friend on there. Can you see their info when viewing their info through there?
Thema:

cant view peoples bios

1. cant view peoples bios - Similar Threads - cant view peoples

2. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  3. Problem with 640p view i cant change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640p view i cant change it: Hello, I have a problem. I can't change my Xbox One to 720p, 1080p, or 4k. I stay in 640p all the time. I've already tried 7 HDMI cables, 3 TVs, 5x resets, 5x hard resets, I've tried everything....
  4. Enforcement Action you cant view...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action you cant view...: Hello, I received an email yesterday saying I have had an enforcement! When I try and view the enforcement it shows there is a warning, but you cant sign into the enforcement page to see what it...
  5. Xbox - I cant view my friends captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - I cant view my friends captures: I recently tried to find my friends capture of us doing something sweet but it seems Microsoft change the format and made all captures private unless manually shared... and they didn't tell anyone...
  6. Cant view my credit card number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant view my credit card number: I want to change my credit card info, but i cant see the number nor can i change it. I am at the edit card info area, but its only letting me view the last 4 digits of my card....
  7. Friends Cant view my recorded clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Cant view my recorded clips.: yes, all clips are uploaded to xbox live. I am able to view them my self. They are able to be uploaded to one drive. all privacy settings are opened and allow for sharing of media....
  8. i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data: please help me and tell me anthing to bring my data back 97aa9890-41a2-41f0-9b2b-54a340cd4c34
  9. Cant View Hidden Games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant View Hidden Games List: Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button combinations work. PLEASE HELP....
  10. Cant view warthog code on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant view warthog code on Xbox: I received the codes for the warthog and Fallout 4 car for Horizon 3, however i can only view the messages on Smartglass and not on the xbox therefore i cant activate them. some help would be...