Cant view my credit card number

Discus and support Cant view my credit card number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my credit card info, but i cant see the number nor can i change it. I am at the edit card info area, but its only letting me view the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sharif mohammed, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Cant view my credit card number

I want to change my credit card info, but i cant see the number nor can i change it. I am at the edit card info area, but its only letting me view the last 4 digits of my card.

:)

Sharif mohammed, Sep 3, 2020
  2. TwistedxWisdom Win User

my xbox live account got hacked and the guy sold it i am talkking to the guy who bought it and he is trying to make me pay for it

it is not my account its my friends and he cant log in so he told me to get on here and ask he has phone number gamertag and credit card number
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

cant edit credit card number

Hi walmartgamer! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't see the numbers on a credit card, this is a security measure on the account, you need to delete the payment method to add it again with the correct information, this can be done here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
  4. UHx1xHuey Win User

editing payment option question???

Let me make this more clear,

My sister bought me a 12month gold subscription and she bought it with her credit card. But she just recentley got a new credit card with a new number. But my 12month subscription is still under her old credit card number. So i dont know if i should just
    keep useing my 12months with her old credit card number or should i edit the payment options and add her new credit card number? I did not get suspended from XBL i just dont know what i should do?

And if i do edeit the payment options, What do i do?

Do i just edit the old credit card number with the new card number and that is it? Or do i have to contact support and all that?
  5. JJ144 Win User

Hacked XBox - Credit Card Number

Hi Sammy

I paid for FIFA Game by Credit Card and after this my credit card number has had unauthorised transactions and the bank have contacted me and I've had to cancel my card. It looks like this is where they have got my credit card number from. Could they access my account details on XBOX?
  6. AppellateFawn3 Win User

if your xbox gets stolen is there any way to trak it ?

my law say they cant do that also how c an u track it can u delete ur credit card history online and shut down ur xbox also what the number for xbox company
Thema:

Cant view my credit card number

1. Cant view my credit card number - Similar Threads - Cant view credit

2. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  3. Problem with 640p view i cant change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640p view i cant change it: Hello, I have a problem. I can't change my Xbox One to 720p, 1080p, or 4k. I stay in 640p all the time. I've already tried 7 HDMI cables, 3 TVs, 5x resets, 5x hard resets, I've tried everything....
  4. Enforcement Action you cant view...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action you cant view...: Hello, I received an email yesterday saying I have had an enforcement! When I try and view the enforcement it shows there is a warning, but you cant sign into the enforcement page to see what it...
  5. Xbox - I cant view my friends captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - I cant view my friends captures: I recently tried to find my friends capture of us doing something sweet but it seems Microsoft change the format and made all captures private unless manually shared... and they didn't tell anyone...
  6. Friends Cant view my recorded clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Cant view my recorded clips.: yes, all clips are uploaded to xbox live. I am able to view them my self. They are able to be uploaded to one drive. all privacy settings are opened and allow for sharing of media....
  7. i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data: please help me and tell me anthing to bring my data back 97aa9890-41a2-41f0-9b2b-54a340cd4c34
  8. Cant View Hidden Games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant View Hidden Games List: Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button combinations work. PLEASE HELP....
  9. Cant view warthog code on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant view warthog code on Xbox: I received the codes for the warthog and Fallout 4 car for Horizon 3, however i can only view the messages on Smartglass and not on the xbox therefore i cant activate them. some help would be...
  10. cant view peoples bios

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant view peoples bios: i am using the same xbox one as my son and he doesnt have any issues himself but for some weird reason i cant view peoples bios even tho i have it set for friends to see mine, friends can infact...