Cant View Hidden Games List

Discus and support Cant View Hidden Games List in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I0NZEU5, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I0NZEU5
    I0NZEU5 Guest

Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button combinations work. PLEASE HELP.

:)

I0NZEU5, Mar 1, 2020
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in instant-on power mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Instant-on mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey I0NZEU5,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    I0NZEU5!
  4. I0NZEU5 Win User

Im an idiot. All you do is go to “all games” & scroll down to “hidden”
  5. gds1972 Win User

Cant reinstall a game i purchased a few years ago

Hi

It might also be worth going into your ready to install list on the console and making sure you have not hidden the title from your view. To do this when you are in the ready to install list press and hold the controller left stick in and then press the
    X button on the controller to show hidden content and you might be able to then see the game in your list.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

Hi!

The Teredo adapter may not be visible in the list of devices. You can try to view all the devices by selecting "View"->"Show hidden devices".
Thema:

1. Cant View Hidden Games List - Similar Threads - Cant View Hidden

2. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  3. Problem with 640p view i cant change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640p view i cant change it: Hello, I have a problem. I can't change my Xbox One to 720p, 1080p, or 4k. I stay in 640p all the time. I've already tried 7 HDMI cables, 3 TVs, 5x resets, 5x hard resets, I've tried everything....
  4. Enforcement Action you cant view...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action you cant view...: Hello, I received an email yesterday saying I have had an enforcement! When I try and view the enforcement it shows there is a warning, but you cant sign into the enforcement page to see what it...
  5. Xbox - I cant view my friends captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - I cant view my friends captures: I recently tried to find my friends capture of us doing something sweet but it seems Microsoft change the format and made all captures private unless manually shared... and they didn't tell anyone...
  6. Cant view my credit card number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant view my credit card number: I want to change my credit card info, but i cant see the number nor can i change it. I am at the edit card info area, but its only letting me view the last 4 digits of my card....
  7. Friends Cant view my recorded clips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Cant view my recorded clips.: yes, all clips are uploaded to xbox live. I am able to view them my self. They are able to be uploaded to one drive. all privacy settings are opened and allow for sharing of media....
  8. i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant view any of my profile on usb flash drive and neither my data: please help me and tell me anthing to bring my data back 97aa9890-41a2-41f0-9b2b-54a340cd4c34
  9. Cant view warthog code on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant view warthog code on Xbox: I received the codes for the warthog and Fallout 4 car for Horizon 3, however i can only view the messages on Smartglass and not on the xbox therefore i cant activate them. some help would be...
  10. cant view peoples bios

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant view peoples bios: i am using the same xbox one as my son and he doesnt have any issues himself but for some weird reason i cant view peoples bios even tho i have it set for friends to see mine, friends can infact...