Can't verify with old number

Discus and support Can't verify with old number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dingle Nuts, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Dingle Nuts
    Dingle Nuts Guest

I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification code from an old phone number I don't have anymore. I have filled out the survey TEN TIMES, put my gamertag, xbox ID, credit card, all of it, and each time I submit it, I get a response 2 seconds later saying I didn't put enough information. I've had enough of this. I've had this account for years and yet, it's all gone. Games, friends I played with, all of it, gone. Is there any way I can verify with my email even though it doesn't ask for it? I would really like my old account back. Thank you.

:)

Dingle Nuts, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Dingle, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Since you are not succeeding in the recovery form (https://account.live.com/acsr), I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  3. riverMC Win User

so i have 2 number linked to my Microsoft account, but i only have access to the new one, but i can't use it when I'm verifying.

you know when it lets you verify with your number or an app? it only shows my old number, thus making me not being able to verify with my new number
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't verify my phone number

Ok , if there's suspicious activity you only can use the number or the recovery form, the recovery form could be fulfilled as many times as you want, if it tells you that it's not enough information means that part of that information it's not accurate
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

To use the recovery email you You should have configured it before losing access, even knowing the email and password should give you the i don't have that number option and the possibility to change it waiting for 30 days after the change takes effect
  6. Abe5656 Win User

How do I go about recovering my account with the recovery email? I still know the email and password to the account, it just makes me verify the phone number when I sign in.
Thema:

1. Can't verify with old number - Similar Threads - Can't verify old

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  4. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  5. So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.: Tried to change my profile, it keeps asking me to verify my identity via an email that I just removed from my alias and now when I use that email which Microsoft suggested, it says it doesn't...
  6. Can't Verify/Repair Game Files on Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Verify/Repair Game Files on Xbox PC App: For some reason I don't have the option to verify the integrity of my game files on the Xbox PC app. It just isn't an option on the menu when I go to the "Manage" option in the drop-down menu....
  7. Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is telling me to verify an email I'm not using and can't get into when I try to...: I used to have this email, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" (don't mind the weird user to it) but I got a new phone recently and I didn't transfer data from my...
  8. I can't verify my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't verify my account: I received the verify your account thing today and I don't have the email or the phone number anymore what do I do 4ff7c883-8a3f-4e24-80c6-0faadd82d04e
  9. Minecraft - Chat Messages Can't Be Verified

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Chat Messages Can't Be Verified: Hi! My son plays on an online server, and recently got this message in Minecraft. It says "Chat Message Can't Be Verified" and as a result, he's not able to continue playing. Any idea how to...
  10. CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT: CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT; FOR FIRST TIME EVER TRYING TO USE THE CLOUD FOR STORAGE; BOUGHT COF ADVANCED WARFARE BUT CONSOLE DOESNT...