Cant use Xbox App as the sign-in window is blank

Discus and support Cant use Xbox App as the sign-in window is blank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I've been searching for hours, and it seems that this sign-in window is actually just an Internet Explorer window, which for some reason has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daedalus.p1, Oct 28, 2022.

1. daedalus.p1
    daedalus.p1 Guest

Cant use Xbox App as the sign-in window is blank [​IMG]

I've been searching for hours, and it seems that this sign-in window is actually just an Internet Explorer window, which for some reason has some unknown issue that somehow prevents it from working correctly, without telling me anything in terms of error codes or hints or the likes.

• Win10 is up-to-date
    • The same thing happens when I try to log in into the Microsoft Store or into a Microsoft account via Settings -> Accounts
    • The Microsoft account can be logged in just fine via browser
    • No other piece of software has any issues connecting to the internet

:)

daedalus.p1, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Rest assured, we are familiar with xbox system errors.

I'm still waiting for the test nat result, friend
  3. daedalus.p1 Win User

That all does nothing to fix the issue, and I reckon it's the wrong direction anyway, as multiple sources claim those login windows to be from Internet Explorer, so I have to infer that some part of IE either isn't working as it should, or that something else in that ballpark is missing.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Daedalus, we will analyze and perform procedures to eliminate this problem

Right click on the Start Menu icon

Select Windows PowerShell (admin)

On the screen that opens, type:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

And press Enter

Wait for the process to complete

Restart your PC

See if the problem persists

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. MeAnJeRkFaCe Win User

Can't comment, like or share anything

Mine is blank also. says Im signed in but cant use any apps or see any feeds.
  6. ZMMoe Win User

xbox app isssues streaming

For me, I can stream for like 1 minute only then the screen went totally blank on Xbox App on Windows.

I am using Windows 11 Xbox App and Xbox One X console.
Thema:

1. Cant use Xbox App as the sign-in window is blank - Similar Threads - Cant App sign

2. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  3. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  4. WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN THE XBOX APP PC IT JUST FLASHES SOMETHING AND I CANT SIGN IN

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN THE XBOX APP PC IT JUST FLASHES SOMETHING AND I CANT SIGN IN: Notifying experts… WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN THE XBOX APP PC IT JUST FLASHES SOMETHING AND I CANT SIGN INNotifying experts… WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN THE XBOX APP PC IT JUST FLASHES SOMETHING AND I...
  5. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  6. Cant sign in to MS XBOX App Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to MS XBOX App Windows 11: Hello, When I click the sign in button, the window briefly flashes but nothing else happens. I still remain not logged in, and I do not see an error message or anything. I can then click the sign...
  7. i cant sign in to the xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in to the xbox app on PC: After i reset my xbox app in advanced settings my xbox app wont let me sign in, i have uninstalled the app twice and restarted my computer too many times to count nothing seems to be working, its...
  8. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...
  9. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  10. a friend cant sign in through xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    a friend cant sign in through xbox app: a friend can't sign in on his xbox app on pc even tho all the info is correct he has the right account, he can sign in on Microsoft store but when he tries to sign in through xbox app it says it...