Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

Discus and support Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harriseastman, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help.
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox [​IMG]

:)

Harriseastman, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I understand, try the steps and let me know if it works is you don't repeat the steps, but this time enter UK.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Harriseastman, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, please make sure your Microsoft account, Xbox profile, and console region are set to US:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

If everything is set to US, try deleting and adding your account to the console, clearing your persistent storage and performing a power reset in between:

Delete account:

1. Press the Xbox button.​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Delete accounts.
    3. Select the account you want to delete and then Delete.

Clear persistent storage:

1. Press the Xbox One button on your controller.
    2. Go to Settings and select Devices & connections.
    3. In the BLU-RAY section, select Persistent Storage.
    4. Next, select Clear persistent storage three times.​

Then you have to do a reset of energy, following these steps:

1. Turn off your console and your router/mode.
    2. Unplug all cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc.) and wait 2 minutes.
    3. After 2 minutes, plug all cables back into your router/modem and wait for all the lights to turn on.
    4. Connect all the cables to your console and turn it on.

After completing these steps, we must add the account:

1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select Profile & system > Add or change > Add new.
    3. Enter the email address and password of the Microsoft account you want to add.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement and select I agree.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your login and security preferences. Feel free to ask any questions again and let me know how it goes.

I will be attentive to your response!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Harriseastman Win User

Thanks but I live in the UK but I'll try that if it would work or not .
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

Personally I use google chrome to watch youtube, or the app on my phone, I simply don't bother with the app on Xbox, or edge on Xbox, I actually don't use my Xbox for anything other than games, and spotify in the background now, oh and a few rewards apps
    like microsoft rewards and Forza Hub.

My advice is to just not use Microsoft Edge or the youtube app on Xbox and find another way to watch youtube if it is causing you such a headache.
  6. Wutuntun Win User

How to take part in Microsoft Rewards Trial for Xbox apps

Thema:

1. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Cant Microsoft rewards

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  4. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points: I literally feel like microsoft is downplaying me. 1 I CANNOT CONTACT MICROSOFT VIA THE WEB CHAT says im blocked out and shows an error code, ALSO I CANT GET THEM TO CALL ME BECAUSE IT SAYS THE...
  9. Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?: I cant Open Microsoft rewards on xboxand i dont know why , i hAve Xbox series x... And since 1 Jan 2023 cant Open the APP on Xbox i AM from Portugal and i need some Help for This when i Open de...
  10. cant redeem my microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    cant redeem my microsoft rewards: ive been trying to redeem my microsoft rewards on the pc xbox app for hours now and it just says "something went wrong" "Sorry about that click try again to see if that fixes it"...