Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

Discus and support Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/m1kemath, Jul 13, 2020.

1. /u/m1kemath
    /u/m1kemath Guest

So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat, Microsoft Edge and other apps.

submitted by /u/m1kemath
    [link] [comments]

/u/m1kemath, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Piccoroz Win User

Either W10 or the new Xbox One Preview Controller Update broke compatibility in PC games.

I have the exact same problem, the xbox one controller totally disables keyboard input in games. Just yesterday I was able to play with the controller using the chatpad for keyboard shortcuts, today I come to find Windows 10 had an update and now I can't
    use either the chatpad or the keyboard in the games with controller support.
  3. kevinwininger Win User

Xbox One Hardware Issue??

Xbox one acting weird after last console update can't do anything keeps locking up
  4. Haftzes Win User

Xbox Live Store and Services not working (In-game also)

Greek Marketplace for Xbox 360 still down after 2 weeks ... greek representatives of xbox still unaware of when they will fix it, it seems summer holidays affect us all ( joke ) please FIX IT FAST it's hillarius being down for 2 weeks and none have a clue
    about it .... Hope waking up tomorrow and been fixed !
  5. snikefriend Win User

Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

Greek account, Greek region. Xbox is not supporting Greek system language for now.
  6. Raddy Lurie Win User

USB Mouse and Keyboard

This is in an Xbox one X. It was working last week. Guessing it’s an Xbox issue . Specially want to use mouse and keyboard in Roblox
Thema:

1. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update - Similar Threads - Can't greek keyboard

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. greek keyboard xbox one