Cant use my gold membership

Discus and support Cant use my gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there. Yesturday i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and redeemed the code but i am still unable to use any xbox live gold features such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by buckogamingxX, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Cant use my gold membership

hi there. Yesturday i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and redeemed the code but i am still unable to use any xbox live gold features such as starting parties and playing online

:)

buckogamingxX, Nov 18, 2017
  2. ndroo
    ndroo Guest
    Guitar Hero World Tour: Play and Help

to be able to play with my gf does she need her own live profile and gold membership? cant we play 2 player with 1 signed in + guest?

ndroo, Nov 18, 2017
  3. candi
    candi Guest
    Guitar Hero World Tour: Play and Help

No she doesn't need her own profile or gold membership, she just signs in as a guest while logged into your account.

candi, Nov 18, 2017
  4. AtomicAcrobat17 Win User

Issues

am i gonna be stuck paying for a gold membership i cant use
  5. nightdoom98 Win User

Xbox gold membership not allowing online play but allowing gold discounts (Need help now!)

cant edit the post but i resolved the issue. decided to use bing rewards to get a one month gold membership and it fixed my issue
  6. mddanix Win User

Cant join fireteam

same with me. I have gold membership, but cant change my status tu public
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox live Gold is not working even though i have renewed it twice.

Check subscriptions under your account if you are using trial membership you cant download games with gold
  8. stripedstang05 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

ever since this update my gold wont work anymore. microsoft needs to do something to fix this. i have a gold membership but it says that my profile cant use live wtf is going on. really getting sick of it. about to just get a ps4
Thema:

Cant use my gold membership

1. Cant use my gold membership - Similar Threads - Cant gold membership

2. cant purchase a gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant purchase a gold membership: Cant buy a gold membership,i press join then next,then it ask for my credit info but after i enter it,it saves then instantly sends me back to the beginning asking for my credit card info again, i...
  3. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  4. Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things): This is forcing me to buy 12-month membership because 1 and 3 are a huge scam (just like they're entire console, I just bought it because it had a sale cuz nobody wanted it). I can only play for...
  5. cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership: Hi, Fornite doesn't seem to be working with Xbox Gold membership, it worked ok before but now will not let me on, anyone else have issues? 84ef2df5-d9ad-4160-8c0e-65ca9e63c6e1
  6. cant get my free trail of gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant get my free trail of gold membership: hey. thanks for helping me. I bought a pre-owened xbox 360 and cant access the free trail. I spoke to an agent and after about 15 minutes she gave me a link to this website. am I still eligible to...
  7. I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm ...: I have 15 90 on my account but i cant buy a gold membership because it says i must confirm purchase dcb6901f-db46-495f-9085-3b3a205ea01d
  8. I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...: i recently bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and it says that i dont have gold anymore so i cant play online , it only lasted about 1 month...
  9. Cant Renew gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Renew gold membership: hello all i am trying to renew my gold membership via my xbox one but it keeps saying something happened on our end. waiting a bit mighht hhelp, i have been trying for a couple of weeks now and it...
  10. was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it: i spoke with someone from xbox support and they ended up given me an xbox live token when i go to redeem it it tells me i cant and to try again later and it just keeps saying that even if i try...