Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code

Discus and support Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased Discord Nitro and received the code for Xbox game pass for pc, but when I enter it into the redeem-a-code section of the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Seaplatypus2249, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code

I have purchased Discord Nitro and received the code for Xbox game pass for pc, but when I enter it into the redeem-a-code section of the Microsoft store, it shows an error and says to put the code into my Xbox. I no longer own an Xbox. I have read a different
    question with the exact same problem, but their solution of just using the Xbox app no longer works since the app has updated and I can no longer go to the Microsoft store on it.

:)

Seaplatypus2249, Oct 27, 2020
  2. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Perk

Hello James,

page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code

1. Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code - Similar Threads - Can't Discord nitro

2. CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION: I can't see Discord Nitro in the perks section. I've just bought my game pass ultimate. Can someone help? 06a2d2af-84fc-4342-9876-777bc1271ed8
  3. Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate: Hello i was wondering why i can't clain the discord nitro subscription since it does not appear on ''PERKS'' section? 9b63e0a5-8431-40a8-be9a-79244cbd72b7
  4. I can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate: Discord nitro reward doesn't appears [img] eae57264-12ff-4a71-8858-6f6fa1928cd4
  5. Can't claim discord nitro from Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim discord nitro from Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: As the title says, I just bought it, and when I want to claim nitro it says "join ultimate", I click there and it says administrate. So, I think it's a glitch, because I bought it, it says I have...
  6. I can't find Discord Nitro perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Discord Nitro perk: Hello , i have a problem with my gamepass so i bought today Ultimate xbox gamepass for pc everything going good , but when i go for the perks i don't find the Discord nitro despite the fact...
  7. Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate: Title. This was my first time buying game pass, and I've never had nitro before. When I go on the PC app and try to redeem nitro, all it shows in the green button is "join ultimate" rather than...
  8. Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Xbox Game Pass for 3 months from Discord Nitro: Hello, I recently got Xbox Game Pass Code from Discord Nitro and when trying to activate it through Xbox app it writes: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem...
  9. Can't activate xbox game pass subscription given from Discord Nitro?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't activate xbox game pass subscription given from Discord Nitro?: Help? I have a keycode and I go to redeem.microsoft.com Yet it still won't work, just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web...
  10. i can't claim discord nitro.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't claim discord nitro.: I have purchased my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription with side intentions of gifting nitro to my friend, but the nitro perk just won't show up for some reason. i've tried everything. it just...