Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought

Discus and support Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Mineciraft skin pack and it won't let me use it. When I went to use it, it said I needed to use Minecoins to buy the whole pack. I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KiwizDaWolf, Mar 22, 2018.

1. KiwizDaWolf
    KiwizDaWolf Guest

I bought a Mineciraft skin pack and it won't let me use it. When I went to use it, it said I needed to use Minecoins to buy the whole pack. I already bought it though. Is there a way I can use the skin pack without buying Minecoins or do I have to spend
    even more money? If so, that's a total rip-off. How can I use the skin pack I bought or how can I get Minecoins without spending anymore money?

:)

KiwizDaWolf, Mar 22, 2018
  2. Linkadog
    Linkadog Guest
    Minecraft redstone pack not available but code entered and recognized

Hi,

I bought an xbox one S in january, with the minecraft redstone pack. From the beginning I have entered all the pack code for minecraft. minecraft is working fine, but I can't see any new redstone skin or features. And if I re-enter the redstone skin pack
    the xbox say that the code has already been installed....

How can I restart or reinstall that pack to be able to use it?

Thanks,

Estelle

Linkadog, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Purchase of skin pack fail

I have bought the Minecraft Skin Pack 2 some days ago and as i looked i cannot use

the skins and it actually took some of my money and stll cant use them

TestSubjekt13, Mar 22, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey KiwizDaWolf! If you select manage game after pressing the menu button on the Minecraft tile, do you see the skin pack listed? If so, make sure its installed and

power cycle
    the console. Post back and let us know how it goes!

Mister Cizl, Mar 23, 2018
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey KiwizDaWolf! If you select manage game after pressing the menu button on the Minecraft tile, do you see the skin pack listed? If so, make sure its installed and

power cycle
    the console. Post back and let us know how it goes!
  6. SHT3W Win User

Website Purchases Not Being Download

Mine as well. Purchased Skin Packs on Minecraft and can't use them, wants me to pay for it again.
  7. ReiiZeN Win User

Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I was really upset, and couldn't find a way to get
    it without buying it again. I thought I had been scammed, and was frustrated. Is there any way for me to get it on bedrock edition without buying it again?
    Hi
  8. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  9. BraveSir Paul Win User

Minecraft skin packs

From memory not all skin packs carried over to the newer version of the game - have a look at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq

Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack
    Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack
    Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack
Thema:

1. Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought - Similar Threads - Can't Minecraft Skin

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  4. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...: i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20
  5. Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.: I am playing with two friends. I can see their skins, and they can see each other's. I can see mine, but they can't see it. Additionally, my profile picture from Xbox doesn't load. One of my...
  6. why can't my friends see my minecraft skin??

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't my friends see my minecraft skin??: every time i play in my server with my friends, they say my character is showing up as steve instead of the skin i chose. i've tried fixing it multiple ways including deleting and reinstalling the...
  7. My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Java skin won't change and can't connect to server: I already change the skin thru the website and the launcher. it does show the skin preview in the launcher. but when i launch the game on every version, the skin change to default like Steve, Kai,...
  8. I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft: After the migration, I tried to install a new skin, selected a hand model, texture and clicked send, but nothing changed. Please help. 4a88d403-9378-4f55-8c30-212633f021c2
  9. I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back: I used to have a heap of texture packs and skin packs on Minecraft Xbox one edition, but I just found out I don't have them on the newer version of Minecraft even though I'm using the same account...
  10. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant use the skin in minecraft