Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox

Discus and support Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play deep rock galacticas free trial so i went ahead and clicked install triall and once it installed i pressed play then it says i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kealeyyoung, Apr 24, 2020.

1. kealeyyoung
    kealeyyoung Guest

I wanted to play deep rock galacticas free trial so i went ahead and clicked install triall and once it installed i pressed play then it says i need to buy the game to play it, i dont understand whats happening.

:)

kealeyyoung, Apr 24, 2020
  2. kealeyyoung Win User

Yeah i do xbox game pass ultimate for 3 months, started a month ago
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

do you have a valid gold membership?
  4. XxProGamer112xX Win User

Xbox Live

Also on Xboxx im able to play games that require gold, but when I go to the gold store to check out the free games it doesnt say I have Gold
  5. Tox Laximus Win User

Update 2 July - now needs gold membership to work!!!

I'm still on free months trial and it seemed ok a few hours ago but at this time I cant see the store page or game dlc info for any of my games so I guess some of the service is down.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Friend cant play because he doesnt have the game

Hi, looking up A Way Out in the Microsoft store, I see options on that page to buy the game as well as to try for free/get the free trial. Your friend would need to download the free trial version rather than buy the game. I'm not on my Xbox currently,
    but rather looking at the page on the Microsoft store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/a-way-out/bwvbncmf22zk

Perhaps your friend can use that link if the free trial option isn't showing for whatever reason where he/she is currently looking. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox - Similar Threads - Cant free game

2. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  3. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months: I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass. I tried to redeem it but it still required me to put in Payment Information....
  4. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  5. Cant get my free 3 months of nitro after getting xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant get my free 3 months of nitro after getting xbox game pass ultimate: I got an xbox game pass ultimate subscription for 1$ so I can get 3 months of nitro for free however when I opened the perks Tab I didnt find free nitro there I did that on Xbox and I didnt find...
  6. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  7. Cant get free one month game pass since my reward account is not detected by the system

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant get free one month game pass since my reward account is not detected by the system: got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** stating that im eligible for a free one month game pass. but clicking on that link takes me to...
  8. Cant download the Free game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the Free game!: Hello everyone, i've been trying to download this month gold xbox 360 title, tomb raider underworld, but it keeps telling me that i can't because my account is not allowed to! It also says that...
  9. Cant download free xbox 360 free game of the month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download free xbox 360 free game of the month: every time i try to download dragon age origins it says this account cannot make purchases from xbox.com please complete this transaction from your Xbox 890c375b-78de-435a-89dc-66e49363a060
  10. Cant go online free roam with the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant go online free roam with the game: I just downloaded the demo of forza horizon 3 on windows 10 store and I really thinking of buying the game but. When you got the 21.500 fans you can free roam but when I want to join there comes...