Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different...

Discus and support Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My three kids each have an XBox, I don't understand how I should have set them up as now one wants to use Fortnite Crew with his friends, but I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ian Lee2, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Ian Lee2
    Ian Lee2 Guest

Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different...

My three kids each have an XBox, I don't understand how I should have set them up as now one wants to use Fortnite Crew with his friends, but I have to be signed in on the XBox, so my daughter then can't play Roblox with her avatar she has been using for years so she doesn't want to lose all this
    I would like to resolve this issue but also understand how parents should sign in to XBox's and make sure each child has separate accounts so they don't clash, I think my daughter just started playing with my account, I wasn't aware of this and think there could be more guidance when doing all this as I never had an Xbox and struggled setting them up anyway finding it complicated with logins and security. There could be guided set up process saying set up the parent, now set up which child will be on the XBox so they can go on all of their games as themselves etc.
    Grateful for any assistance or advice here

Thanks

:)

Ian Lee2, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different XBox at the same time

No problem at all. Hope that will help.
  3. Ian Lee2 Win User

Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different XBox at the same time

Thanks for the reply, I ended up chatting to an assistant and am awaiting a follow up as we signed out of his console and signed back in with the account with Fortnite Crew pass but it still wanted me to sign in as well so I had to send some pictures of the problem happening
    Thanks for the links, I will check these now, much appreciated
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with setting up child accounts.

This page might help you out:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

It would be best to create accounts on each of them and make sure you add them as part of your family group so that privacy settings can be managed.

Here is another page that can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

To help them use their own account and play your games, you can also set up home Xbox on your console from your account:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

But just a heads up though that if your child is already using your account and already has data on it, that can not be transferred to another account as there is no option for that.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I Cant purchase the FN CrewPass

Do you know if this is happening only with fortnite crew subscription?

Are you able to test with another in-game purchase or with a completely game or store item?

Another option could be temporarily sign in fortnite on PC or a different device and purchase the subscription from there
  6. NatalieT1 Win User

Xbox audio extremely glitchy

Yes it's happened on all games I've tried to play, roblox, r6, fortnite, and apex.
Thema:

1. Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different... - Similar Threads - Can't Fortnite Crew

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  5. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  6. I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...: Could someone please unlink my deleted fortnite account so I can link a new account ba02e893-5217-49d7-8435-e309c0856281
  7. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  8. Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load graphics in fortnite on xbox one s: On my xbox one s, fortnite runs very inconsistently, rarely it runs fine, but it mostly doesn't load the map right and then crashes or I get stuck in a loading screen. I've uninstalled and...
  9. Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite: I used to be able to play fortnite with split screen, I can connect 2 remotes on my x box and play each one, I have 2 accounts in my x box and not sure what to do. Preformed this...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming can't play fortnite on a PC browser: This is one of my favorite games and it doesn't even work after I switch from geforce now. Mobile still works for some reason 7d772f9e-0cd8-4446-ab5b-07ce197603a7