Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

Discus and support Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do(((... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Count Zero1, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Count Zero1
    Count Zero1 Guest

[Mod removed - personal information]

Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do(((

:)

Count Zero1, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

According to your image, you're trying to redeem the code in Malaysia which is not eligible for that promotion.

[​IMG]
  3. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  4. GandraXD Win User

My XBOX Gamepass codes don't work

Doesn't seem to do anything. Still getting the same error.

I went through discord's page once again to see if i missed anything and it says that it can it be redeemed inside the discord client. So now i'm thinking it actually MUST be redeemed inside discord's client and since i myself don't have discord Nitro i can't redeem it. That's for the 3 months code, that leaves the 1 month code, which it says that it can be redeemed by "your friends" and i can't even redeem that one.

Screenshot inside discord's client for reference.

[​IMG]
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to redeem discord nitro.

You can find instructions on how to redeem Discord codes
    here
    . Since it is for Discord, you won't redeem it through Xbox.
  6. sergioAlvarado3 Win User

Redeem discord nitro on xbox game pass on pc

i never got a redeem code for discord nitro. my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

can you send me a code and how to use it on discord? thanks in advance
Thema:

1. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error - Similar Threads - Can't Discord redeem

2. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  3. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  4. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...
  6. PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem: Hello! I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link and paste it in the redeem section (25...
  7. Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem discord nitro after buying game pass ultimate: Title. This was my first time buying game pass, and I've never had nitro before. When I go on the PC app and try to redeem nitro, all it shows in the green button is "join ultimate" rather than...
  8. Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Redeem Discord Nitro Offer: I just got the game pass ultimate for the month, I notice a 3 month discord nitro pass as a perk, so I claim it, and then try to redeem it. Every single time I press redeem online nothing happens...
  9. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  10. Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access: I just recently bought the xbox game pass ultimate, but when I checked my console, nothing appeared for me to claim this offer. Can someone please tell me what i can do? I live in the UAE...