Can't upload videos through Upload Studio

Discus and support Can't upload videos through Upload Studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] No problem occured when uploading pictures. In addition, I closed the auto-upload in DVR settings. Don't know if this is related to the problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoyBurrito, Sep 16, 2017.

1. JoyBurrito
    JoyBurrito Guest

Can't upload videos through Upload Studio [​IMG]

No problem occured when uploading pictures. In addition, I closed the auto-upload in DVR settings. Don't know if this is related to the problem. And I don't have Xbox Gold subscription.

:)

JoyBurrito, Sep 16, 2017
  2. jumpman5802
    jumpman5802 Guest
    Direct video uploads to youtube

The kinect for the xbox 1 should allow you to upload videos directly to youtube without having to upload your video through the upload studio app then having to upload your video a second time to youtube.

jumpman5802, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Archer IXI
    Archer IXI Guest
    Xbox One Upload and Upload studio EXTREMLY slow/crashing.

I've used both of these extensively in the past, and while they were slow, they were at least functional. Now, in the upload studio, I can't even load more than 2 clips at the same time without the app crashing and in both upload and upload studio, the videos
    don't load image previews, won't play video previews and sometimes won't play all the way through at all.

so, what did ya break?

Archer IXI, Sep 16, 2017
  4. JoyBurrito
    JoyBurrito Guest

Could someone help me out ?

JoyBurrito, Sep 17, 2017
  5. JoyBurrito Win User

Could someone help me out ?
  6. Draziel Win User

Upload/studio no videos?

After reading someone else's issue I tried a suggestion of holding the power button til the power brick went amber then booting up the machine what worked a treat for this issue.
  7. SeeMor Buttes Win User

Unable to Share

It's still not working.

If I go to "upload studio" and upload a video clip it will share it. If I go to just "upload" and try to upload the same clip i get the same error "Try Again Later.... Sorry we can't do that right now. It might take too long to upload, or the service may
    be down." There is no error code listed anywhere to go with it, just the message to try again later. (I've been trying since I got it)

In "Upload Studio" I still can't share images as I get that error, and I also have to "edit" a video in order for it to share. I basically just leave it, change the name, and then upload it to one drive then share.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Dvr issues (no save option for clips) any solutions?

Great, Upload Studio is where you edit, upload and save the video files from.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

You need to have your Kinect in order to make clips or to edit them through the Upload Studio and since uploading works only through the Upload Studio, I highly doubt it will change.
Thema:

1. Can't upload videos through Upload Studio - Similar Threads - Can't upload videos

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  6. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  7. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  8. Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips: I cant upload screenshots or video clips to my Xbox profile. Is it cause I have a PC and not a console? Or is it cause I purchased the game in steam? Idk, my guess is that in order to upload...
  9. I can't upload video clips to my Xbox Console Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't upload video clips to my Xbox Console Win10: I can upload pictures but not video clips no matter how short it is, it reaches to 99% then the app crashes. Sometimes I get this message also. I checked my privacy settings and everything is...
  10. Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors?: Hey all, Hoping someone can help me as I've searched google and the forums to no avail. Everytime I have xbox record a screenshot or video, it no longer uploads to the feed. I get two popups....