Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors?

Discus and support Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, Hoping someone can help me as I've searched google and the forums to no avail. Everytime I have xbox record a screenshot or video, it no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L1KE CLOCKWORK, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors?

Hey all,

Hoping someone can help me as I've searched google and the forums to no avail. Everytime I have xbox record a screenshot or video, it no longer uploads to the feed. I get two popups. First, the regular "screenshot captured" and then after that another popup
    that says "Can't upload to xbox live." I went into the settings and unchecked and then checked the boxes back. It worked at first for a capture or two. Then a day after, I got errors again. Tried same solution but not working now.

Has anyone else had the issue and know how to resolve?

Thank you!

:)

L1KE CLOCKWORK, Oct 3, 2016
  2. Lollamia
    Lollamia Guest
    Upload studio help

Go to Skydrive and sign in with the gamer tag's email/password.

Then click on Pictures and then Xbox Game DVR to find the videos.

For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.

Lollamia, Oct 3, 2016
  3. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest
    Skydrive Upload not working

If by upload to work, do you mean actually finding the uploads you upload and not seeing them? For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under
    videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.

sn2006gy, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors?

ive been having the same problem

LEGIT TIGER10, Dec 4, 2016
  5. Lollamia Win User

Upload studio help

Go to Skydrive and sign in with the gamer tag's email/password.

Then click on Pictures and then Xbox Game DVR to find the videos.

For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Change Onedrive xbox upload folder

Hi, WaveringRad82! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, changing the default folders for picture and video uploads is not possible. If you choose to set automatic uploads to OneDrive, your pictures will go to Pictures > Xbox Screenshots, while your videos will go to Videos > Xbox Game DVR.

Best regards.
  7. sn2006gy Win User

Skydrive Upload not working

If by upload to work, do you mean actually finding the uploads you upload and not seeing them? For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under
    videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.
  8. FreakRoach Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

Once you start an upload from your console to OneDrive, the videos and pictures to be uploaded are added to a queue and uploaded in the background. After a while they should be visible in OneDrive.

Game clips will be available in Videos folder and then in a folder named Xbox Game DVR. Screenshots will be under folder named Xbox Screenshots inside Pictures folder. You can obviously try to search the term "xbox" in your onedrive.
  9. Tomesso Win User

OneDrive

If you have a mobile game clip what you've recorded to your phone using a screen capture app or something like that, you can't upload that video to Xbox Live.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works. You can download, edit and upload back
    to Xbox Live only those game clips that
    you’ve recorded with the Game DVR feature.

Step 1: Upload the video to Xbox Live (what you want to edit)

Step 2: Once it's uploaded to the Xbox Live, download it to your Win10 PC via Xbox App

Step 3: Edit, trim and save the new game clip

Step 3: Upload your edited video back to Xbox Live
Thema:

Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors?

1. Can't Upload to Xbox Live - Video/Picture DVR errors? - Similar Threads - Can't Upload Live

2. Can't upload game captures from Xbox Live to Onedrive - Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures from Xbox Live to Onedrive - Xbox Series X: I can't upload my game captures from Xbox Live to my OneDrive. I am trying to do this by going to Recent Captures on my console, changing it to list view, selecting several clips/captures, and...
  3. 0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live.: I was playing on my Xbox 360 S awhile ago and suddenly couldn't connect to Xbox Live anymore. Wired and wireless. Using cable or mobile hot spot, and now tried two different Xbox 360 S consoles....
  4. Can't upload game captures from Xbox Live to OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures from Xbox Live to OneDrive: I am having no luck uploading my game captures from Xbox Live to my OneDrive. I am trying to do this by going to Recent Captures on my console, changing it to list view, selecting several...
  5. Can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive.: I can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive. Neither captured screenshots or clips will upload to xbox live or One Drive. I've found threads with this problem, but none of the solutions have...
  6. Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed: When I capture a screenshot on my Xbox , it says it's uploading to Xbox Live, then I get a notification that it's done, but when I try and share that screenshot to my activity feed, it tells me I...
  7. Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed: When I capture a screenshot, it says it's uploading to Xbox Live, then I get a notification that it's done, but when I try and share that screenshot to my activity feed, it tells me I have to...
  8. we can't upload screenshots from PC to Xbox live anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we can't upload screenshots from PC to Xbox live anymore: Xbox console companion and Xbox app (neither of them) let us upload screenshots from PC anymore. just got this error after updating the app. it's ruining PC game experience. Microsoft are offering...
  9. Can't upload game captures to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures to Xbox live: I can't upload any game captures to xbox live, it keep glitching and saying that it did upload, but it didn't actually upload. I also can't send messages to friends. Is anyone else having these...
  10. Can't upload captures from PC to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures from PC to Xbox Live: No error message, just tops and says there was a problem, try again later. Privacy settings are fine - I can upload from my console just fine. I've rebooted. This issue has persisted over many...