Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed

Discus and support Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I capture a screenshot, it says it's uploading to Xbox Live, then I get a notification that it's done, but when I try and share that screenshot to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SydeWynda, Dec 13, 2020.

1. /u/SydeWynda
    /u/SydeWynda Guest

When I capture a screenshot, it says it's uploading to Xbox Live, then I get a notification that it's done, but when I try and share that screenshot to my activity feed, it tells me I have to upload it to Xbox Live first. When I choose to proceed, it uploads it to Xbox Live again, it hits 100% and says it's done, but then when I try and share it, it tells me to upload it to Live again - rinse and repeat endlessly.

If I go into "Manage captures" and choose the "On Xbox Live" filter, none of the screenshots I've captured recently are shown there.

If I hit the Xbox button when I get a notification saying that my screenshot has uploaded to Xbox Live, it just brings up a screen saying "Something went wrong".

submitted by /u/SydeWynda
    [link] [comments]

/u/SydeWynda, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Game captures are not showing up in activity feed

G'day
    AD631

To my understanding screenshots and clips are no longer automatically uploaded to Xbox Live. You have to manually upload to XBLive and then share to your activity feed and/or clubs etc.

This way allows you to review your shots using Manage Captures and delete them from the console if they are not what you expected and share those that you want to share.

Achievements can be shared automatically depending on your setting in

Settings > Preferences > Activity feed.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Lost Game clips after resetting XSX

If you didn't upload the screenshots or clips from your console to the Xbox network, any shots on the console are wiped with a factory reset.

Using the Guide or App to share to your Activity feed or club can only happen after the upload.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Screenshots

Press the Xbox button to suspend the game. Go to the Upload app on your
    Xbox One and choose the screenshot you want to share from Manage Captures. Press the Menu button and choose Share. The
    screenshot can be uploaded to Twitter, OneDrive, your
    Xbox activity feed, private message, or your own personal showcase
  6. o Freeser78 Win User

Activity Feed is broken

My activity feed is broken as well. Anytime I get an achievement, upload a game clip, or try to share a game clip to my activity feed it doesn't show up. When I try and share a clip to my activity feed this is what I get.

"Something went wrong"

"Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while"

This has been going one ever since the "system hack" on Christmas day. Can anyone help??
Thema:

1. Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed - Similar Threads - Can't upload screenshots

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  6. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  7. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  8. Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share: I took screenshots from a game on Steam with the Windows 10 Game Bar, and I want to upload them to share on Xbox Live with friends. But when I click 'upload' on the xbox app, it says it doesn't...
  9. I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/: Hello, i want to uploadmy new screenshots from Final Fantasy, but i can't. The security settings are okay. I hope you can help me. d08845d0-d398-44b7-856c-252754876bc1
  10. Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?: Last night I tried to take 3 screenshots in D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, and when I go in Upload to share them, it gives the error PLEASE TRY AGAIN. They don't appear in the activity feed, do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant upload to activity feed xbox

2. Xbox One screenshot wont upload

3. xbox live cant share screenshots