Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips

Discus and support Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant upload screenshots or video clips to my Xbox profile. Is it cause I have a PC and not a console? Or is it cause I purchased the game in steam?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 0V3RKILL, May 29, 2020.

1. 0V3RKILL
    0V3RKILL Guest

I cant upload screenshots or video clips to my Xbox profile. Is it cause I have a PC and not a console? Or is it cause I purchased the game in steam? Idk, my guess is that in order to upload screenshots or video clips you have to purchase the game in Microsoft
    store. Am, I right?

:)

0V3RKILL, May 29, 2020
  2. 0V3RKILL Win User

Hi,

i believe in order to upload a screenshot to xbox you need to capture it with the xbox game bar then upload it through the xbox companion app and then it should show on your xbox profile
    oh sorry, let me be clear. I have windows 10 which it has xbox app and the game bar. I can capture the games just fine with the game bar or my video card. It's uploading to my xbox profile that I am having a problem with and I think it's cause I bought Gears
    5 thru steam not microsoft. I just wanted to make sure I was right or wrong about that.
  3. RACSO117415 Win User

Hi. You need to be in xbox, the service does not let you capture if it is not within a game on the same console. I recommend that you use a grabber if you are playing on pc, to avoid problems, good day
  4. Edgarour Win User

yes, the game must be running under a microsoft app or environment, (xbox game bar)
  5. HKS Centurion Win User

Hi,

I believe the issue is likely caused by the fact that the game was purchased from steam and not the Xbox store so it may not support the same features.

Thanks!
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

i believe in order to upload a screenshot to xbox you need to capture it with the xbox game bar then upload it through the xbox companion app and then it should show on your xbox profile
Thema:

1. Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips - Similar Threads - Can't Upload Screenshots

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  6. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  7. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  8. Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload screenshot from Steam game to share: I took screenshots from a game on Steam with the Windows 10 Game Bar, and I want to upload them to share on Xbox Live with friends. But when I click 'upload' on the xbox app, it says it doesn't...
  9. I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/: Hello, i want to uploadmy new screenshots from Final Fantasy, but i can't. The security settings are okay. I hope you can help me. d08845d0-d398-44b7-856c-252754876bc1
  10. Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't share screenshot in Upload, do I need Gold?: Last night I tried to take 3 screenshots in D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, and when I go in Upload to share them, it gives the error PLEASE TRY AGAIN. They don't appear in the activity feed, do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video couldnt be decoded on xbox microsoft edge