Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2

Discus and support Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have the crew 2 on pc and I have friends who play it on console and I want to share my clips of my cool stuff to them but when I try to upload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Biggest Michael, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2

Hello, I have the crew 2 on pc and I have friends who play it on console and I want to share my clips of my cool stuff to them but when I try to upload the clips on the xbox app, it says it doesn't recognize the game. It first asks me what game is it and
    I search The Crew 2 and I choose the one on xbox as only The Crew shows up under pc. And it gives me an error saying it doesn't recognize the game.

:)

Biggest Michael, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    unable to upload game clips with youtube app anymore? can't even see my old clips?

unable to upload game clips with youtube app anymore? can't even see my old clips?

IVe change nothing, ive uploaded clips before or viewed old clips, suddenly those options are gone???

Buick350X, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Titanfall 2 game clips not uploading with Windows 10 Game DVR

I love to capture the epic moments and epic fails of my game, but It's saying that I can't upload Titanfall 2 game clips with Windows 10 DVR because the game is not recognized and therefore can't be uploaded. The process I did it with may be one cause. Because
    I'm playing off of origin games, i feel like it didn't read through. I have a menu shortcut (or at least should) for Titanfall 2, and I still had to add the game in manually. Anything that I would need to change in order to upload these clips?

Steve Carrigan, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2

Hi!

Have you edited these videos you have taken with another app?

Also is the footage captured using the Xbox DVR option (Windows + G) or other third party software?

From my experience videos that are taken using third party capturing software or edited without the Xbox app can not be uploaded using the Xbox app.

Hope this helps.

shadow of arman, Aug 27, 2018
  5. No it's all "raw" game recording straight from the game with it recorded with the Xbox DVR.

Biggest Michael, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't upload game clips of The Crew 2