"Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

Discus and support "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Devxleader1, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Devxleader1
    Devxleader1 Guest

So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there stopping it and I don't know how to do a power cycle I'm going to try some stuff to stop it but nothing working on it and I have downloaded clips in the past have you got any ideas

:)

Devxleader1, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Black ops 2 zombies dlc will not let me download.

Did you set your permissions on your Xbox account as suggested by Fernando?

To change your Xbox account privacy settings, sign in to the privacy & online safety page:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Set all the settings to "Allow" or "Everyone" on the three tabs:

Privacy;

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows 10 Online Security;

Xbox 360 Online Security;
  3. ixnfax Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with uploading screenshots to OneDrive from your Xbox Series X. It's frustrating when features like this aren't working as expected. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the problem:

Check Xbox Live Services

Update the Xbox System Software

Verify your OneDrive Account is in good standing without any issues

Check the format of the screenshots

Verify that your privacy settings on Xbox are not preventing the upload of screenshots

Ensure that your local storage on the Xbox Series X is not full

Check your Network Connection

Make sure you have the OneDrive app installed on your Xbox Series X

If none of this works Contact Xbox Support to see if the issue can be resolved by talking to Support.

-Tyler
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

I can not upload on the Xbox App

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Do you mind clarifying what exact error message is being presented when you're attempting to upload? Be sure to verify your Privacy & Online Safety settings is adjusted properly to allow for uploads, you can use this article as a guide:

Xbox One Online Safety and Privacy Setting
    s.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

players are muted

Please double check if all your privacy settings are enabled here:
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
    Under “ Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety”

and also make sure to have allowed this option under “Privacy”
    “You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text
    Decide whether to communicate using voice & text with people on gaming services outside of Xbox Live, such as PC and PlayStation.”
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Trying to play minecraft with my kids

Would you please take a look at your account and your kids accounts privacy settings?

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Set all the settings related to play online, multiplayer, see online and play outside of Xbox live to "Allow" or "Everyone" on the "Privacy" and the "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows 10 Online Security" tabs.

As the parent, you will be able to change your account and your childs' accounts settings.
Thema:

1. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s - Similar Threads - Can't Upload check

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  6. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  7. I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload a custom profile picture on the Xbox app.: I changed my profile picture to one of the given ones on accident and when I tried to change it back to the one I was originally using it won't go through. I tried this about a month or two ago so...
  8. Captures can't be deleted/uploaded

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures can't be deleted/uploaded: Hello, As this is driving me insane, I hope to get some more answers regarding this issue, as I'm not the only one with this problem. For the past few weeks, I've been recording Hogwarts Legacy...
  9. Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network: If I try to upload a clip, I get a notification telling me the clip has been uploaded, but it doesn't appear on the XBOX network or on the mobile app. If I go back to the clip on my console, I...
  10. I can't delete or upload any captures!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't delete or upload any captures!: I've tried to delete some videos off of captures and they won't go away! It's been happening for the past 2 days I can't upload anything and I can't delete anything and as a YouTuber this is...