Can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive.

Discus and support Can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive. Neither captured screenshots or clips will upload to xbox live or One Drive. I've found threads with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LovelyJoey21605, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive.

I can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive. Neither captured screenshots or clips will upload to xbox live or One Drive. I've found threads with this problem, but none of the solutions have worked for me.

:)

LovelyJoey21605, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Kauã Flores Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

Hi

which xbox app? i know there's a new app but i can't find the option to upload captures to xbox live using it, the one that is for game pass, i can only upload captures using the xbox console companion but as i said there are a few games that i can't upload
    captures.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

deleted game captures after 30 days stored on xbox console

Game pics/captures that haven’t had any views or engagement may be deleted at some point, you might want to back up your pics. If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, You should save them to OneDrive or an external drive for example. I will list the steps below regarding this matter. Also if you have reached capacity for storage of captures on Xbox Live, it will delete the oldest ones first to make room for the new ones uploaded.

To back up your pics/ capture you need to:

Upload captures from Xbox Live to OneDrive from your console

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Broadcast & capture.
    2. Select Recent captures > See All.
    3. Select the list view button on the right to display your captures in a list.
    4. Select the check box next to the captures you want to upload.
    5. Select the Upload to OneDrive button to begin uploading.
    Upload captures from Xbox Live to Google Drive from your PC

1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Sign in to the app using your Microsoft account.
    3. Select the Captures icon on the left menu panel.
    4. Select On Xbox Live to view captures you’ve uploaded to Xbox Live.
    5. Select the Download button to download the captures locally to your PC. These will be stored in the Videos folder on your C drive.
    6. Upload your local files to Google Drive or another storage location
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Check if you need to delete some clips etc to clear space not only on your console but in OneDrive and Xbox Live network.

Press controller Nexus button to get >Guide> Capture&share>Recent captures>Show all to Manage captures on the console and the Xbox network.

You'll need the One Drive app to check if you have used up all your space allocation.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

If you haven't already, you will have to reset the Xbox. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

See if they are still available in the hard drive. (Captures Menu - Filter for "Saved in console")

The best is to explain how works the capture system in xbox one. When you capture a screenshot or a clip the first thing that the console do is save locally, in the hard drive and then will automatically (if you have cloud space available) upload to xbox live
    server. Even if you delete or xbox live deletes the capture, it will be always available locally in the hard drive.
Thema:

1. Can't upload captures to Xbox Live or One Drive. - Similar Threads - Can't upload captures

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  4. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  5. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  6. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  7. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  8. Captures can't be deleted/uploaded

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures can't be deleted/uploaded: Hello, As this is driving me insane, I hope to get some more answers regarding this issue, as I'm not the only one with this problem. For the past few weeks, I've been recording Hogwarts Legacy...
  9. Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I upload or delete captures on the XBOX Network: If I try to upload a clip, I get a notification telling me the clip has been uploaded, but it doesn't appear on the XBOX network or on the mobile app. If I go back to the clip on my console, I...
  10. I can't delete or upload any captures!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't delete or upload any captures!: I've tried to delete some videos off of captures and they won't go away! It's been happening for the past 2 days I can't upload anything and I can't delete anything and as a YouTuber this is...