Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

Discus and support Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Best_Training_1163, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to Onedrive”. I have space in my Onedrive to be able to upload more things so space shouldn’t be the problem. I’ve tried different methods of uploading for YouTube and reset my xbox multiple times. Anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/Best_Training_1163
    [link] [comments]

/u/Best_Training_1163, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Miss Diggz Win User

upload to onedrive functio not there anymore

Hey there Lord Kevin W!

I can assure you that the issue you've been experiencing has been bubbled up to the appropriate teams.

We will post back once we have more information to provide. Thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate!
  3. ErwinDT Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I upload videos to OneDrive and they appear in OneDrive but they have no size, so there is nothing. Cant even upload files to Gmail to download it from there. XBox App on PC doesnt show the files that are on the console. Absolutely ridiculous you cant upload video files in 2023 on XBox Series S.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

Hello SomeDERPYBOSS, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry and understand to hear that you are having issues with OneDrive upload notifications on your Xbox.

Check the OneDrive settings on your Xbox: Make sure screenshots are not set to automatically save to OneDrive.

You can do it by following these steps

Open OneDrive Settings (select the OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, then select the OneDrive Help & Settings icon, then Settings).

Go to the Sync & Backup tab.

Uncheck the option to save screenshots to OneDrive.

Check your Xbox capture settings: Make sure game captures are enabled on your console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Preferences.

Select Capture and Share > Allow Game Captures.

Delete old screenshots: If your cloud storage is full, you may need to delete some existing screenshots to upload new ones.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Go to Capture & Share, then select Recent Captures > Show All.

Select On the Xbox Network from the first drop-down box.

Select the clip you want to delete.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Xbox player 2023 Win User

Xbox will not upload to One Drive.

-My internet connection is fine

-The files I'm attempting to upload are less than 50mb

-I cannot find anything in OneDrive settings relating to Xbox

-Xbox is up to date. Xbox Series X does not have a OneDrive app

-The Xbox will not upload images or videos.
  6. ShadowOfNFS Win User

Uploading to OneDrive,but on the mobile app I can’t play the videos...

Can you clarify your issues a bit so we can troubleshoot a bit better? What platform are you on where you don't see the "upload" to Xbox Live or OneDrive anymore? Is this on Mobile, Win10, Xbox console?

And as for playing videos, is that directly in the OneDrive app, and if so, again, what platform are you on?
    Ok I'll explain with the best of my ability,so like for one capture only the options for upload limits down to Xbox Live only and I can't see the Upload to Onedrive icon.But whenever I hit the checkmark to manage multiple captures I see the option to Upload
    to Onedrive but that happens on Xbox.I use the mobile Onedrive app for captures,so when I get the notification that it uploaded to OneDrive and I go to look at it,there's only a play button picture and not a random thumbnail for the gameclip.Same if it's not
    a video from my Xbox,like an MP3 file can't play but has the note icon,that's the best I can explain it PalmettoBling.
Thema:

Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

1. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore - Similar Threads - Cant Upload Anything

2. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  3. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  4. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  5. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  6. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7
  7. Why cant I upload a gamerpic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I upload a gamerpic?: I have the xbox app on pc and phone and have wanted to change my gamerpic by uploading my own photo but the option isn't there. Ive looked at why and all the answers are saying in 2020 they...
  8. My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?: Modern warfare cant load and keeps asking to résume the loading e7a9d908-25be-469a-9c6d-b70c944f484b
  9. Cant upload custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant upload custom image: im on the xbox companion app trying to upload a custom image but it keeps saying we cant upload your picture right now and its been doing this for three days 166eff0b-2e45-4b83-b0ca-f3fd756be418
  10. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...