Cant upload anything into the activity feed

Discus and support Cant upload anything into the activity feed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I literally cant upload anything into the activity feed, it says to check my privacy settings and i turned all to alllow state.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bulleto, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Bulleto
    Bulleto Guest

I literally cant upload anything into the activity feed, it says to check my privacy settings and i turned all to alllow state.

:)

Bulleto, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Activity feed

I cant write post or upload anything to my activity feed this been going on for three days an im wondering am I banned or whats the issue

DaBanManShawty, Oct 6, 2018
  3. ZOMBIECHOW17
    ZOMBIECHOW17 Guest
    Activity feed broken,again..

My activity feed is not working,was fine until earlier today. Its not showing any activity for the last month. I cant share or upload anything to it either.

This is the second time this has happened now in the space of a month and there is no fix on my end.Just wanted to put this out there as last time it was about 4 weeks before it was fixed. My location is the UK.

ZOMBIECHOW17, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest
    Hey there. Another thing to check would be your enforcement history here and sign in: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb

That message shows sometimes when an enforcement action has been placed on your account.

Dysruptz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: