Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem

Discus and support Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm from Croatia, and because we dont have LIVE Gold here, to buy things from Store - my region is Germany. So, I changed Store region, console... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TomislavDabac, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem

Hello, I'm from Croatia, and because we dont have LIVE Gold here, to buy things from Store - my region is Germany. So, I changed Store region, console region, Store language (euro for valute) and XBox account
    is opened for Germany (migrated from USA to Germany because when I make this account I choose USA for region with my mistake).

I buyed 2x12 month of Live Gold but for USA, because is much cheaper. Then I reedem that code with VPN. And it all works, I have 2 year of Live Gold in my account.

But whey I want to upgrade to Ultimate and get 2 years od Ultimate for 1$ - in last step I get this:

" Change your Microsoft Store region

You currently have a subscription from a different region**.** If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support.

Change your Microsoft Store regionYou currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support.

PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch

DRkix3e5Ik7EhrEl27CSYo.10 "

I tried to use VPN and connect to Germany, but this still dont works.When I conntacted support, they said that this is error because I have Live Gold associated with USA and $ for valute.

And I know that this is true - but how other users succes to upgrade to ultimate with same thing?

For example, I watched instruction for Australia with Brasil Live Gold. And all worked very well!

One thing that is strange to me - when I turn on my XBox console, in my pay pal account is written this: "Works with USA". Is there maybe problem with my PayPal account?

Guy in support told me this:

Fo this case I would recommend that you try purchasing the game pass ultimate 1 USD on US region and make sure that you Microsoft account has US billing information formation first and change the
    location on Microsoft store to US region as your active subscription that you redeemed on the account is in US region you may also try to do VPN are you aware of that?

Is this maybe good way? To buy 1 month code for Ultimate for worldwide or USA, and reedem that code with vpn like Live Gold code?

:)

TomislavDabac, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Use of a VPN to bypass region restrictions is a violation of the terms of service. Game Pass Ultimate is not available in your region so you would not be able to use it unless it is released there in the future.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Redeeming a code in US Region by mistake

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Frosty, the error message that appears regarding region, has to do with the Live Gold region you redeemed.

If you are in the UK but redeemed US Live Gold to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, you will need to redeem a Game Pass Ultimate from the same region as Live Gold.
  4. Georges C. Win User

I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cloud--786, this Live Gold you rescued would be from a different region than yours, if that may be the reason a region mismatch message appears.

An example, if you're in Canada but redeem a Us Live Gold, you won't be able to upgrade by purchasing an Ultimate directly from the Canadian store, you'll need to redeem an Ultimate from US before you can upgrade.
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox ultimate

Hi there,

since you already had Ultimate before then if you decide to upgrade to Ultimate and you currently have 12m Gold, then the 12m Gold will be converted (via a specific ratio) to Ultimate, I think it's 12m Gold convert into 4m of Ultimate, more details can be
    found in the FAQ here:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade
  6. AridLizard Win User

Account

did you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after getting the code for 12 months Live Gold?

if you upgrade it will say that the Live Gold is cancelled.

if you did upgrade, check that your Game Pass Ultimate is active.

if it is active then everything is working as it should be and you will still have all the features of Live Gold, but they will be under your Game Pass Ultimate subscription instead.
Thema:

1. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem - Similar Threads - Can't upgrade Live

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app: I just get a new Dell G15 5530 laptop.And i can't open the xbox app. submitted by /u/International-Can885 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Starfield via Game Pass, even with Premium Upgrade: Hi. I've downloaded and installed Starfield through Game Pass Ultimate, and I've also bought the Premium Edition Upgrade, but I still can't start the game 33cad8a0-1975-4ee0-80db-d8c35763e5a1
  10. First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?: First time using upgrade machine on Atomic Heart unable to proceed or install round attack ab7cdf38-ea36-4c68-a7b3-32ee305027d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cant upgrade ultimate region

2. xbox live gold region error cant upgrade to ultimate