Can't update or play halo wars 2 and sea of thieves.

Discus and support Can't update or play halo wars 2 and sea of thieves. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there. When I attempt to open or update either of these apps, most likely any app I instal actually, they just open and then close combined with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MikeKeulen, Sep 12, 2018.

1. MikeKeulen
    MikeKeulen Guest

Hello there.

When I attempt to open or update either of these apps, most likely any app I instal actually, they just open and then close combined with a small pop-up window reading ''this app can not be opened'' (roughly translated).

It provides no error code whatsoever. Using xbox app or the store to launch it, result in identical problems.

I have tried countless solutions around the web such as the wsreset.exe, messing around in register and updating drivers. I even tried a total factory reset which had zero influence on my issue leading me to think it may have to do with my account somehow.

Screen capture - 27a6494779a8078b04f9baec47d6b553 - Gyazo

GIF showcasing the problem.

Thanks in advance.

:)

MikeKeulen, Sep 12, 2018
  2. migneric
    migneric Guest
    Play Anywhere Game Pass

Hi, I have de Game pass on my Xbox. I see on web site that some Game are in Play Anywhere Like Gear of wars 4 and Sea of thieves. But Some other one are play anywhere too like Zoo tycoon, super lucky tales, recore, halo wars and halo wars 2. But this games
    I can't play on my PC why isn't play anywhere?

Sea of thieve and Gears of wars 4 I can play on my Pc but not all the other one. I need to buy it but I have de game on game pass so Why I can't play?

If I select the game one Microsoft Store, I just can install it on my xbox but not on PC.

Thank's

Sorry for my english by the way Can't update or play halo wars 2 and sea of thieves. :).

migneric, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Develop more exclusive games on Xbox 360

Xbox 360 should still get some exclusive games like these since MS didn't develop a lot of games to 360 other than Halo Gears of war and Forza.

Halo 2 anniversary

Forza 6

Scalebound

Gears of War 4

Sea of thieves

Forza Horizon 3

Fable Legends

Crackdown 3

Recore

SargentDynamit8, Sep 12, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if you have access to this games via the Xbox Game pass subscription then please check the subscription status at

http://account.microsoft.com/services

if it shows any issues or not.

If you purchased the games digitally please check the transactions for the games on
    http://account.microsoft.com at the transaction section.

Let us know the results

5. Edocsil 2020
    Edocsil 2020 Guest
    Edocsil 2020, Sep 12, 2018
  6. MikeKeulen
    MikeKeulen Guest
    MikeKeulen, Sep 13, 2018
  7. MikeKeulen
    MikeKeulen Guest
    I don't have the subscription thing you speak off.

As seen below, I do have the game(s) but for some reason it says 0$.

Can't update or play halo wars 2 and sea of thieves. [​IMG]

Screenshot - 8c8dade7991ae438fa4b9e1a3c12d448 - Gyazo

MikeKeulen, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: