Can't update my Xbox app Windows 10

Discus and support Can't update my Xbox app Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! By mistake i canceled the xbox app update on my pc and i can't update the app anymore. I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and still can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZekroMz, Oct 1, 2018.

1. ZekroMz
    ZekroMz Guest

Hello!

By mistake i canceled the xbox app update on my pc and i can't update the app anymore. I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and still can't update it. I can't even uninstall it.

:)

ZekroMz, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Fortnite PC not uploading to xbox dvr

I can't upload my screenshots and clips of fortnite to xbox dvr from the win 10 xbox app. Windows and Xbox is fully updated. the error is "We do not recognize this game"

ShrillAxis21691, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Holly1958
    Holly1958 Guest
    Can't Sign into Windows 10 Xbox

I suddenly can't sign into Xbox on Windows 10 but can sign into my Microsoft account. I wanted to update Caesars Slot Game but can't sign into Xbox. It takes me to store but it won't connect. This app is free.

Holly1958, Oct 1, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

XBF Javier R, Oct 1, 2018
  5. ZekroMz
    ZekroMz Guest
    I have already read those articles still doesn't help. The problem is that i know my app is outdated but the store doesn't show the update anymore. Really frustrating that there is no option in the store to check for updates manually for each individual
    app

ZekroMz, Oct 1, 2018
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: