can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC)

Discus and support can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't update minecraft native launcher on my PC I've been trying to fix this issue for quite some time but nothing seems to help, I tried finding... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlipKow, Aug 31, 2022.

1. FlipKow
    FlipKow Guest

I can't update minecraft native launcher on my PC

I've been trying to fix this issue for quite some time but nothing seems to help, I tried finding solution in YouTube videos about that, I've watched a couple but none seem to help

there are no minecraft related files ( like the old mniecraft launcher or any files conected to it at all) on my computer as it can be seen on the image below. Running the new minecraft luncher as an administrator does not work. I want to completely reinstall minecraft via new luncher that's why i don't even have the minecraft folder on my dics. what else can I do?

|

that's the screenshot of the folder where minecraft should be but like I said i want to install it via the launcher.

and the other screenshot proving that i don't have the old minecraft

can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC) [​IMG]

can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC) [​IMG]

:)

FlipKow, Aug 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FlipKow

If I understand correctly you want to reinstall the Minecraft launcher and the files related to the game? (I mean, you want to delete the minecraft folders and then delete the launcher)

If that's the case. What Minecraft are you trying to delete. Java or Bedrock?

I ask this due to Bedrock has a different path

Did you tried looking inside AppData folder? (Open the Run window pressing windows+R and type %appdata%)

Or what did you tried to fix this? In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. DORiiTO MaN Win User

Minecraft Launcher through Xbox Game Pass

Same here can't play. When I try to launch the launcher it updates 3 quarters then gives me an error saying "Unable to Update Minecraft Native Launcher"
  4. DariusIY Win User

Unable to play Minecraft with Xbox Game Pass

it says unable to update minecraft native launcher
  5. MoroseBadger600 Win User

Unable to update minecraft native launcher

Hi,

I have found this hope it helps: FIX

Greetings

6. Matthew van der Veld Win User

Minecraft Launcher won't install

Good Day

I a having the same issue with the game pass minecraft. It says unable to update minecraft native launcher.
Thema:

1. can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC) - Similar Threads - can't update minecraft

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  7. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  8. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  9. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  10. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...