Cant unlock

Discus and support Cant unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the digital Minecraft in the windows store on Xbox one, and i also installed the Minecraft: xbox one edition that was in the ‘ready to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tillr Viiews, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Tillr Viiews
    Tillr Viiews Guest

Cant unlock

I purchased the digital Minecraft in the windows store on Xbox one, and i also installed the Minecraft: xbox one edition that was in the ‘ready to install’, but when I play the Xbox one edition, it says unlock full game, but I already purchased Minecraft,
    and when I click on unlock full game, nothing happens.

:)

Tillr Viiews, Dec 26, 2017
  2. PuzzledDoor
    PuzzledDoor Guest
    Gorro

OK I have defeated Mortal Kombat a million times with about almost every character. I am talking about MK VS DCU and I cant unlock any of the dark forces and I was wondering why I cant unlock the Darklord, Kawn, or Gorro. I dont understand why I cant unlock
    these characters. Is there any update downloads that I am missing???

PuzzledDoor, Dec 26, 2017
  3. EnragedDark1
    EnragedDark1 Guest
    Ancient Depths Deck Glitch

"I CANT go to unlock again"****

EnragedDark1, Dec 26, 2017
  4. ERFaiz
    ERFaiz Guest

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"

ERFaiz, Mar 18, 2018
  5. Same here. Redeemed paid version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Xbox one. Now pushed to a new device that is recognized on MS account, and it appears to be installed, but after hitting "play", the "full game" will not unlock.

WyndyRausenberger, May 4, 2018
  6. Yup, same issue, can't find a way around it. Made sure my xbox, windows store and login were all the same user. Cleaned cache, uninstalled and restarted, cleaned registry, etc. Nothing is working.

russellmorgan1, Jul 28, 2018
  7. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Sniper!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you Cant unlock :)

XBF Lance J, Nov 2, 2018
  8. SubparDoor6 Win User

BF1 achievments

i just cant unlock it because in game it says that it was unlocked.
  9. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
  10. russellmorgan1 Win User

Cant unlock

Yup, same issue, can't find a way around it. Made sure my xbox, windows store and login were all the same user. Cleaned cache, uninstalled and restarted, cleaned registry, etc. Nothing is working.
  11. ERFaiz Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
  12. WyndyRausenberger Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

Same here. Redeemed paid version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Xbox one. Now pushed to a new device that is recognized on MS account, and it appears to be installed, but after hitting "play", the "full game" will not unlock.
Thema:

Cant unlock

1. Cant unlock - Similar Threads - Cant unlock

2. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it: recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it...
  3. battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon

in XBoX on Windows
    battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon: in battlefield 5 game, i cant unlock my new gun. for example i already reach 16 level in assault. but assault weapon stg 44 has opened when i was in 13 level. And every round finish in game i see...
  4. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one: my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ? thanks...
  5. Cant unlock achievements!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievements!!!: okay so i played the full campaign to this game but it was offline. I waited for 72 hours to get achievements cause i did it once before with gears of war and they eventually came back. This time...
  6. Cant unlock achievement "consume this"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievement "consume this": This may seem kind of weird but I've been having trouble receiving my achievement for plants vs zombies garden warfare "consume this". In the achievements icon it has 100% done. Is there any way...
  7. Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...: please i have a big bag on you i got a gears of war 3 savage kantus code but it isnt awalaible for my region which is Slovakia pls unlock it for my region i would like it much much and also i cant...
  8. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...
  9. Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One: Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements. This has been for 2 days now and it is realy annoying when is this gonna be fixed? cant open achievements, leaderbords, compare...
  10. Cant unlock any achievements anymore on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant unlock any achievements anymore on the Xbox One: Yes i am playing online, I have done hard resets, deleted and recovered my account, cleared my mac address and turned off instant-on. It is happening with the last three games i have played and...