Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates'

Discus and support Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've met the requirements for getting Misha a second and third date with all suitors but those achievements won't unlock. This is very frustrating.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Hayter, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Chris Hayter
    Chris Hayter Guest

I've met the requirements for getting Misha a second and third date with all suitors but those achievements won't unlock. This is very frustrating. I've tried to meet the requirements on two Xbox consoles and on Windows PC as well. The achievements are called 'Playing the field' and 'Keep the spark alive'.

I'm not sure what else I can do to get this to pop. Please enlighten me!

:)

Chris Hayter, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chris, in cases like this of Achievements that do not unlock, try uninstalling the game, clearing your console's cache and then reinstalling the game again.

If the achievement does not unlock, you will have to wait for the bug to be fixed.
  3. Danno McK. Win User

Online Achievement Unlocked Without Timestamp

It should not be possible to have an unlocked online-only achievement without a date showing. The complication is that, for example, not all multiplayer achievements are "online only"-- some games allow for such achievements to be unlocked by local,
    offline play or System Link, but some games do not. Often, achievements that are online-only will say "online" or "ranked" in their descriptions to indicate that they can't be unlocked offline, but not always.
  4. Darth Stricken Win User

Xbox one achievements messed up?

I finished Halo yesterday but ten achievements wont unlock. They all say "Done. Unlocking..."
  5. CrazedNighthawk Win User

"Challenge Accepted" Achievement not unlocking on Xbox One

And it is now been just under 24 hours since those two achievements were supposed to be unlocked. I can't see how these two are still unlocking when others in the same game are working fine.
  6. Deus x EXE Win User

Xbox One no longer tracking offline achievements.

Thanks for filling that out .

If you filled that out, the right team will be made aware of your trouble, although we can't speculate as to when your achievements will unlock. Definitely keep an eye out and let us know if you notice anything different!
    All this time later and my system still wont track achievements offline. After a system update it started to work again, but again it's stopped. I have bought and beaten various games like Duke Nukem 3D Anniversary and Outlast and only one achievement
    unlocked between the two, and that was for Outlast.

Was there a system update after the date of 11/13/16? That's the last date I had an offline achievement unlock after getting online.

I'm pissed at this point.
Thema:

1. Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates' - Similar Threads - Can't Unlock Achievements

2. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  3. Account locked and can't unlock it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked and can't unlock it.: My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything. Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so I don't have to wait 30 days without access...
  4. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  5. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  6. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC: this is related to the Master Chief Collection so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets. after a while i found all of them, loaded up on...
  7. WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?: I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 "Vault Edition" which says it comes with 1 season of battle pass included....and yet it won't let me use any of the weapon blue prints I've unlocked! Why is this...
  8. CAN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT: I can't unlock an achievement named Legendary Armaments on Elden Ring. I have tried to check my progress to make sure I have completed the task correctly and tried the troubleshooting steps listed...
  9. My account is locked and i can't unlock it!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked and i can't unlock it!: Hello, If u have seen my recent posts my account was hacked i managed to get it back by a recovery form, and changed the email back to normal so i gained acces to my account. After that i like...
  10. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualiflication on win10XBOX: I download these games from XGP for PC. I can't unlock achievements but I have reached the qualification on win10XBOX,and this game has achievements on win10,I just can't unlock it,I can only...