can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

Discus and support can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is related to the Master Chief Collection so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niels Egberts1, Apr 12, 2023.

1. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

this is related to the Master Chief Collection

so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets.

after a while i found all of them, loaded up on the mission data hive where there's a secret ending if you picked up all audio logs. i got the secret ending and picked up the last audio log in a room you can only unlock if you found 29 of them. after picking up the audio log, i got an achievement called "audiophile", confirming that i picked up the last one.

strangely, the achievement "record store owner" which you should get immediately after finding the last audio log didn't pop up. it's been a couple of days and it hasn't been unlocked yet. according to my achievement guide i missed audio log 19, which is impossible, because the secret ending only works if you find all of them.

also, if you miss an audio log on mombasa streets, the game logs the files in the order you find them. so if i would've missed the 19th one, then i should have 29 audio logs in total. you can't just miss a random audio log.

i think the game realised i found all of them, but the achievement tracker didn't. how do i fix this?

:)

Niels Egberts1, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Niels Egberts1 Win User

thank you for the help, but sadly that hasn't worked. i still don't have the achievement for getting all logs, and i still don't have the achievement for the 19th audio log either.

i've now also lost all my local firefight,modes, custom games and forge maps because of the reset.
  3. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  4. Niels Egberts1 Win User

i am playing on the Xbox One version of MCC
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  6. Dericka Win User

Thema:

1. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC - Similar Threads - can't unlock Record

2. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  3. Account locked and can't unlock it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked and can't unlock it.: My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything. Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so I don't have to wait 30 days without access...
  4. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...
  5. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  6. Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Unlock Two Achievements In The Game 'Ten Dates': I've met the requirements for getting Misha a second and third date with all suitors but those achievements won't unlock. This is very frustrating. I've tried to meet the requirements on two Xbox...
  7. WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CAN'T I USE THE WEAPON BLUEPRINTS I UNLOCK IN BATTLEPASS IN MW2?: I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 "Vault Edition" which says it comes with 1 season of battle pass included....and yet it won't let me use any of the weapon blue prints I've unlocked! Why is this...
  8. CAN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT: I can't unlock an achievement named Legendary Armaments on Elden Ring. I have tried to check my progress to make sure I have completed the task correctly and tried the troubleshooting steps listed...
  9. My account is locked and i can't unlock it!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked and i can't unlock it!: Hello, If u have seen my recent posts my account was hacked i managed to get it back by a recovery form, and changed the email back to normal so i gained acces to my account. After that i like...
  10. Can't record clips or unlock achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't record clips or unlock achievements: So for several months I have not been able to record clips in games except for GTA V and Black ops 3. It just keeps saying this clip was never published or deleted. I also cant unlock any...