Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...

Discus and support Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please i have a big bag on you i got a gears of war 3 savage kantus code but it isnt awalaible for my region which is Slovakia pls unlock it for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S1L3NT S41NT, Jun 11, 2014.

1. S1L3NT S41NT
    S1L3NT S41NT Guest

please i have a big bag on you i got a gears of war 3 savage kantus code but it isnt awalaible for my region which is Slovakia pls unlock it for my region i would like it much much and also i cant download any gears of war 3 dlc content when i try to do
    so it alway show me 800700E8 error because it somehow locked and wont let me... also when i try download forces of nature dlc for gow 3 from xbox live marketplace it show me it is not awalaible for my region pls solve this big problem...

:)

S1L3NT S41NT, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Code 800700E

Glad to hear its not just me.....glad I got some of my old DLC before this happened. I tried to jump on some GOW3 and cant even play MP because I cant get back my DLC.....Fix this [Mod removed]

I 187 I Suspect, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Download history doesnt works

i cant use my download history because a changed region from Hungary tó United states.

i cant change back because the 3 months doesnt expired... When i download anything its corrupted. Can someone change my region back to Hungarian?? I bought many games and i payed so much...

xFlesHAddicTx, Jun 11, 2014
  4. SOB Buliwyf Win User

help here please

Im not sure,but if you cant find the DLC on the marketplace it might not be available in youre region.This is the part that really sucks.

It might be posseble to buy a special copy of the game with the DLC allready unlocked,or create an secondary account(new)within a region,say america that has the DLC available.Download the DLC to youre xbox,and access it from youre old account,but this is
    really beyond my expertise so you'll have to talk to someone else for any specifics.

Sorry I cant be of any more help,but I hope you somehow manedge to work it out.
  5. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
  6. I 187 I Suspect Win User

Code 800700E

Glad to hear its not just me.....glad I got some of my old DLC before this happened. I tried to jump on some GOW3 and cant even play MP because I cant get back my DLC.....Fix this [Mod removed]
  7. TheOldKingCatt Win User

dark souls 2 dlc bundle

mines the same region to i even downloaded something else as a test its only this dlc i cant buy from the xbox live marketplace or website
  8. Bastion116 Win User

Can't download

its because of your region. im guessing you dont live in the US? When you attempt to redownload from your purchase history it says Cant download From Region, or something right? Well thats because your IP address cant download from another country. say if
    you live in mexico you cant download a bought US game. unless its arcade because it doenst have a region restriction. there is not much you can do but contact xbox and ask for a refund,
Thema:

1. Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region... - Similar Threads - Cant unlock DLC

2. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it: recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it...
  3. battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon

in XBoX on Windows
    battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon: in battlefield 5 game, i cant unlock my new gun. for example i already reach 16 level in assault. but assault weapon stg 44 has opened when i was in 13 level. And every round finish in game i see...
  4. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one: my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ? thanks...
  5. Cant unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock: I purchased the digital Minecraft in the windows store on Xbox one, and i also installed the Minecraft: xbox one edition that was in the ‘ready to install’, but when I play the Xbox one edition,...
  6. Cant unlock achievements!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievements!!!: okay so i played the full campaign to this game but it was offline. I waited for 72 hours to get achievements cause i did it once before with gears of war and they eventually came back. This time...
  7. Cant unlock achievement "consume this"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievement "consume this": This may seem kind of weird but I've been having trouble receiving my achievement for plants vs zombies garden warfare "consume this". In the achievements icon it has 100% done. Is there any way...
  8. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...
  9. Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One: Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements. This has been for 2 days now and it is realy annoying when is this gonna be fixed? cant open achievements, leaderbords, compare...
  10. Cant unlock any achievements anymore on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant unlock any achievements anymore on the Xbox One: Yes i am playing online, I have done hard resets, deleted and recovered my account, cleared my mac address and turned off instant-on. It is happening with the last three games i have played and...