Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles

Discus and support Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not unlock any of my old titles achievements can someone tell me why 890dfb03-d6a5-45d3-819a-2b6cb0c2290e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sinister Jones, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles

I can not unlock any of my old titles achievements

can someone tell me why

:)

Sinister Jones, Apr 6, 2014
  2. KingGingerHD
    KingGingerHD Guest
    gamerscore!

My gamerscore was taken from me and i cant get the old achievements but i can unlock the achievements that i didnt unlock. i would like to have that fixed because i lost alot that i cant get back.

KingGingerHD, Apr 6, 2014
  3. online achievements for older games

why cant xbox live or Microsoft or who ever it is unlock the achievements for the older games that no longer have online communities

CrosstownKratos, Apr 6, 2014
  4. ToF Drew
    ToF Drew Guest

As in old titles do you mean 360 games or games from the original Xbox? If it is the games from the original Xbox then you can't earn achievements from them.

ToF Drew, Apr 6, 2014
  5. ToF Drew
    ToF Drew Guest
    Are you playing this game on the 360 or Xbox one? And have you tested out newer titles to see if they work?

ToF Drew, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ToF Drew Win User

As in old titles do you mean 360 games or games from the original Xbox? If it is the games from the original Xbox then you can't earn achievements from them.
  7. ToF Drew Win User

Are you playing this game on the 360 or Xbox one? And have you tested out newer titles to see if they work?
  8. joseguerrero6 Win User

Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Yeah I tried that. Even deleting my profile, restarted my xbox then downloaded my profile again and still nothing. Only thing i can think of is my xbox one is old or a game achievement glitched my xbox and is preventing me from unlocking achievements on
    xbox one titles. Im trying to contact the xbox support and they cant seem to help me either because they directed me here. Just frustrating that xbox 360 titles still give me achievements but xbox one achievements stopped unlocking for some reason.
  9. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
  10. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
Thema:

1. Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles - Similar Threads - Cant Unlock Achievements

2. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it: recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it...
  3. battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon

in XBoX on Windows
    battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon: in battlefield 5 game, i cant unlock my new gun. for example i already reach 16 level in assault. but assault weapon stg 44 has opened when i was in 13 level. And every round finish in game i see...
  4. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one: my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ? thanks...
  5. Cant unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock: I purchased the digital Minecraft in the windows store on Xbox one, and i also installed the Minecraft: xbox one edition that was in the ‘ready to install’, but when I play the Xbox one edition,...
  6. Cant unlock achievements!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievements!!!: okay so i played the full campaign to this game but it was offline. I waited for 72 hours to get achievements cause i did it once before with gears of war and they eventually came back. This time...
  7. Cant unlock achievement "consume this"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievement "consume this": This may seem kind of weird but I've been having trouble receiving my achievement for plants vs zombies garden warfare "consume this". In the achievements icon it has 100% done. Is there any way...
  8. Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...: please i have a big bag on you i got a gears of war 3 savage kantus code but it isnt awalaible for my region which is Slovakia pls unlock it for my region i would like it much much and also i cant...
  9. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...
  10. Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One: Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements. This has been for 2 days now and it is realy annoying when is this gonna be fixed? cant open achievements, leaderbords, compare...