Cant unlock achievement "consume this"

Discus and support Cant unlock achievement "consume this" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This may seem kind of weird but I've been having trouble receiving my achievement for plants vs zombies garden warfare "consume this". In the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NateTrooper7, Jul 27, 2014.

1. NateTrooper7
    NateTrooper7 Guest

This may seem kind of weird but I've been having trouble receiving my achievement for plants vs zombies garden warfare "consume this". In the achievements icon it has 100% done. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

NateTrooper7, Jul 27, 2014
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    online achievements for older games

[quote user="CrosstownKratos"]

why cant xbox live or Microsoft or who ever it is unlock the achievements for the older games that no longer have online communities

[/quote]

Xbox Live is a service provided by Microsoft.

-

It would be unfair for achievements to just unlock because the multiplayer is dead. You have to earn them.

noboundz, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Anger24
    Anger24 Guest
    Achievement App problem

I was playing Far Cry 4 and when I finished an achievement it wouldn't unlock, rather it just says "Done! Unlocking..." Does anyone know how to fix this so my achievements actually unlock?

Anger24, Jul 27, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

I have the same issue with "Vanquish a Plant". I've probably vanquished a couple hundred by now. Someone in a different thread mentioned to power down the console and restart it, and another mentioned to call support.

Eggnogga, Jul 28, 2014
  5. Sacrament777
    Sacrament777 Guest
    hello I'm 100% in 9 achievements however are still blocked and others who have already completed however is still at 90% and I have done them altogether, someone has a solution for this? because I'm confused not knowing what to do

Sacrament777, Aug 4, 2014
  6. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    ^^ At this point.... wait.

Eggnogga, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Sacrament777 Win User

hello I'm 100% in 9 achievements however are still blocked and others who have already completed however is still at 90% and I have done them altogether, someone has a solution for this? because I'm confused not knowing what to do
  8. Eggnogga Win User

I have the same issue with "Vanquish a Plant". I've probably vanquished a couple hundred by now. Someone in a different thread mentioned to power down the console and restart it, and another mentioned to call support.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

^^ At this point.... wait.
  10. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
  11. byNeizo Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
Thema:

1. Cant unlock achievement "consume this" - Similar Threads - Cant unlock achievement

2. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it: recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it...
  3. battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon

in XBoX on Windows
    battlefiled 5 - could not fetch your report and i cant unlock new weapon: in battlefield 5 game, i cant unlock my new gun. for example i already reach 16 level in assault. but assault weapon stg 44 has opened when i was in 13 level. And every round finish in game i see...
  4. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one: my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ? thanks...
  5. Cant unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock: I purchased the digital Minecraft in the windows store on Xbox one, and i also installed the Minecraft: xbox one edition that was in the ‘ready to install’, but when I play the Xbox one edition,...
  6. Cant unlock achievements!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock achievements!!!: okay so i played the full campaign to this game but it was offline. I waited for 72 hours to get achievements cause i did it once before with gears of war and they eventually came back. This time...
  7. Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant unlock DLC because its not awalaible to my region...: please i have a big bag on you i got a gears of war 3 savage kantus code but it isnt awalaible for my region which is Slovakia pls unlock it for my region i would like it much much and also i cant...
  8. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...: HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear...
  9. Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements on Xbox One: Error code: 0x87c40011 Cant open or unlock achievements. This has been for 2 days now and it is realy annoying when is this gonna be fixed? cant open achievements, leaderbords, compare...
  10. Cant unlock any achievements anymore on the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant unlock any achievements anymore on the Xbox One: Yes i am playing online, I have done hard resets, deleted and recovered my account, cleared my mac address and turned off instant-on. It is happening with the last three games i have played and...