Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

Discus and support Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by asdad sadsd, Dec 14, 2023.

1. asdad sadsd
    asdad sadsd Guest

I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a ticket (which worked) and when raising a ticket regarding the issue they says they can only help for the account you are signed into?

:)

asdad sadsd, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Asdad S, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are having this problem, possibly when creating a Ticket there are problems with your account, so I would like to know if you have tried this on another device, using another network or perhaps another browser? If you haven't done this, please try it and let me know if it worked or if the problem still persists.

You must keep in mind that the affiliation or connection of accounts between Activision and Xbox to unlink said accounts must be done through Activision Support and not Microsoft. You must also keep in mind that this is only a public forum where we are players like you who help To other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Gamer tag

you can't, you can only unlink and relink activision accounts once per 12 months, if you think there is something wrong then open a ticket with activision.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Hello, how do I log in to Activision via a connected xbox if the xbox is blocked

You mean your xbox account is suspended or your Activision account then you cant

If you deleted your activision account then you cant as you would've had to unlink your xbox activision account before the suspension.

You can't use deletion to dodge a ban
  5. MadSkellz Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Transmission Error vigorous

Thanks for trying. Have raised 5 separate support tickets with Activision this year, and not a single response to any of them.

I hope you get somewhere, this issue is driving me nuts, and Activision's lack of support is a disgrace
  6. Wactical Tank Win User

recording problem Xboxe one Cod WarZone

Thema:

1. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket - Similar Threads - Cant unlink account

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  6. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  7. can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you unlink the ea account on this so i can add another one please i cant sign in to the...: can you please unlink the ea account on this so i can link the right one cause i dont even know what ea account is on this one 5dca2054-fb71-4581-9c34-a3817c83d727
  8. I cant unlink microsoft account from psn or minecraft and i dont know what account i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant unlink microsoft account from psn or minecraft and i dont know what account i...: So a while back, maybe a a year or 2 ago i linked a microsoft account with minecraft or psn and it just deleted it from minecraft, i mean when im on the home screen it doesnt show it anymore it...
  9. I cant unlink my old account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant unlink my old account from PS4: I linked my PSN account with an email a while back and my Microsoft account on that email was locked and I don't have a phone number so I was locked and I created a new account and tried to link...
  10. How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a epic games account from my xbox account if i lost icloud email and cant...: I wanted to get my fortnite old account from playstation on my xbox account so i signed out my main account and put my old fortnite account and now i cant unlink it because it says i need to...