Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2

Discus and support Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed and set up Phantasy star online 2 trough the microsoft store, and it worked just fine, once. I reset mi pc, and the app donsent launch the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinHevia, May 28, 2020.

1. MartinHevia
    MartinHevia Guest

I installed and set up Phantasy star online 2 trough the microsoft store, and it worked just fine, once. I reset mi pc, and the app donsent launch the client and i cant uninstall the game. Adn for some reson the files have been made invisible to me.

Need help eather fixing or uninstalling this game

:)

MartinHevia, May 28, 2020
  2. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

I'm sorry for what happened :(

Had you tried a targeted uninstaller?
  3. HookFang Win User

i just hope they understand how bad they are with pc LOL
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Did you have the game installed on an external hard drive?
  5. MartinHevia Win User

Sorry to hear it. Did you have the game installed on an external hard drive?
    no, was installed on mi internal sdd. Its pointless now, every 5 minutes (even if i dint run the app) the system threw an error that said "system does not have access to this file" so i decided to format my pc, since uninstalling wasn't an option.

On that regard, being forced to use the Microsoft store, was truly unpleasant and it actually harm my computer.

Good day!
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Golden Days?

I'd say..

Ps2 FFXI

-

Dreamcast, Unreal Tournament, Phantasy Star Online ver 1 and 2

-

Xbox - Unreal Championship, Soldier of fortune, and again Phantasy Star Online.
Thema:

1. Cant uninstall Phantasy star online 2 - Similar Threads - Cant uninstall Phantasy

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. i cant uninstall AMD adrenalin edition

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant uninstall AMD adrenalin edition: when i try to uninstall it, it says "detecting the system settings for the compatibility with controllers and software" im waiting since 30 minutes and it wont work. i tried restarting my pc, and...
  5. Cant uninstall game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant uninstall game: As the title says today Cold war needed to be updated but it did not work. So I decided to unistall it however while the game dissapears from the list it´s still installed and cant be...
  6. Cant uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant uninstall: I was going to install a game and when I was about to install it I saw I needed to update Minecraft so I did and I waited for the update to finish and when I looked it wasn't updating I clicked on...
  7. Cant uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant uninstall: I tryna download black ops 3 and I saw Minecraft needed an update so I updated it and now it's stuck on 0kb I can't uninstall Minecraft or even cancel the update I tried to power reset and it...
  8. Why cant I uninstall Gaming Services? I cant even close the application.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I uninstall Gaming Services? I cant even close the application.: The option to uninstall isnt available. I need to take an online test and the test taking software is saying that gaming services is running. I end it in task manager and it keeps coming back. Why...
  9. I cant uninstall a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant uninstall a game: I have tried to go into control panel and uninstall from there but it doesnt work. 9af95f6a-7658-4ed9-b6f8-ba7af2200f70
  10. why cant I uninstal xbox and assosiated games from my laptop ??They take up drive and power ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I uninstal xbox and assosiated games from my laptop ??They take up drive and power ...: QUESTION IS ABOVE THANK YOU...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall phantasy star online 2