Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc

Discus and support Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've encountered a curious issue: after finishing Metro Exodus, I tried uninstalling it. It seemed to uninstall without issue, however the next time I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tuntud, Jun 17, 2019.

1. /u/Tuntud
    /u/Tuntud Guest

I've encountered a curious issue: after finishing Metro Exodus, I tried uninstalling it. It seemed to uninstall without issue, however the next time I fire up the xbox app it shows back up in my library, looking like this:

https://i.gyazo.com/73fb3c3e3af5488f6874c33cef6876f4.jpg

The error code it shows doesn't have a lookup page attributed to it, so I have no idea what the issue is. I cannot restart the install manually, and cancelling it will temporarily uninstall it only to repeat the same thing next time I start the beta app.

Even weirder is that on two separate occasions it reinstalled itself again while I was playing another game on the app (which I also uninstalled, but that one was removed without issue.)

submitted by /u/Tuntud
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tuntud, Jun 17, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Reinstalled windows, XBox Gamepass giving me trouble

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can not play ARK (Game pass)

1 - Uninstalled xbox beta app
    2 - Started cmd.exe as an administrator
    3 - Run sfc / scannow
    4 - Restart the PC and reinstall the app from xbox.com
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't install a game

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to uninstall from within the beta app then please find the game in your Start menu to uninstall there or open your PC Settings and search for Add or Remove and go there. Search for the game in the list and uninstall
    there
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Game Services stuck on the Downloading section

Hi There,

The Xbox App for Game Pass PC is still in beta, so sometimes glitches like this will happen. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
  6. GaryWattson Win User

Reinstalled windows, XBox Gamepass giving me trouble

Thema:

1. Can't uninstall a game from the xbox beta app for pc - Similar Threads - Can't uninstall game

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  4. Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall: Getting an error message when trying to install xbox app on Windows 11 22H2 c10dd042-6aa7-44a4-a8de-03843f3290c3
  5. Can't uninstall or install games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall or install games?: Hi! Just got a new xbox and it isn't letting me install games from the store. I bought a game, tried to install, and it says installation started but nothing happens and it is not in the queue....
  6. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  7. I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!: Please help, I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo and it's taking up my free space to download GTA V. I keep trying to delete it but it keeps saying things like "you need permission from SYSTEM"...
  8. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...
  9. I Can't Uninstall/Update Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't Uninstall/Update Ark Survival Evolved: This is a repost because I wasn't getting any more help, please help. Replies (3)  [img] Wille M. Independent Advisor Replied on April 20, 2023Report abuse Hi, I hope you're doing great...
  10. Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Halo Master Collection after uninstal. Windows 10 latest update.: Hello to all, Few days ago I purchased Halo Master C, and could play over 2 hours. 2 days later the game would not load, so I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but the game wont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro exodus game pass how to uninstall

2. cant unistall game frim xbox beta

3. cant uninstall xbox beta pc game