Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

Discus and support Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Declan Donnelly, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me have a second email address And i cannot unblock it through the questionnaire as when I try it says the information failed automated review

This account is linked to my xbox live, I can no longer use my xbox live profile. Which i am seriously annoyed about! All the games i payed for and the gamepass subscription which I can not cancel now because I can't access the account are locked away and support seems to be locked away behind logging In which I can't do I made another account to try and get help but it done nothing I need the account either unlocked or deleted so I'm no longer charged for something I can't use seriously the support it shockingly bad.

:)

Declan Donnelly, Nov 3, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Declan D, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but remember that I am an independent advisor and I do not have access to your data or account, however I will help you with the problem.

Since the situation is specific to your account and requires direct assistance from Microsoft, I would recommend that you follow these steps:

The recovery form again: Although you mentioned that you have tried the recovery form without success, we suggest that you try it again with as much of the necessary information as possible. Be sure to provide accurate details and any additional information that may help prove your ownership of the account.

Resolving account issues can take time and effort. You may need to contact support several times or wait a while for a response. Stay calm and be persistent in your search for help to solve the problem.

Best regards.
  3. IAM TYS Win User

Changing XBL email address when hotmail account is blocked

Cancell that! when i went on my xbox to put in a new Windows live account it asked me to sign into the one i have registered on my Xbox (even though i was automatically signed into my XBL. This causes a problem because my account is blocked (as you all know).
    So i cant change my windows account on my XBL account or on my new phone because its blocked and the only way i can unblock it is by answering the secret question WHICH I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO, well i do but i must have spelt it wrong when signing up.

HELP!

TL;DR - need to change windows live account on XBOX and add it on new phone but blocked and cant unblock.

If this helps my email address im struggling with is: [mod removed]

thanks.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Cant cancel my subscription

Hey there RageX1,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our Cancel
    recurring subscription charges
    page. If that doesn't do the trick, I recommend getting in contact with customer support via the
    steps here.

Thanks for reading!
  5. xShyBoo Win User

I think its because you are already past paying the subscription.. so I assume, sadly, you will have to pay this before being able to cancel it? šŸ˜” if this keeps showing maybe contact customer support for xbox?
  6. RageX1 Win User

But i haven't used my Xbox Past the renewal date of Game pass. I sold it already.

Is there any customer service facility for xbox? So i can call them and get my things clear.
Thema:

1. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription - Similar Threads - Cant unblock account

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the ā€œCant connect to DHPC serverā€ error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the ā€œCant connect to DHPC serverā€ error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldnā€™t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying ā€œinstallation has stoppedā€ i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d