Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

Discus and support Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsAtrixYT2195, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out.
    I would like to know if I can turn rtx on or off.

Thank you.

:)

ItsAtrixYT2195, Jan 5, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Obsessive Power Win User

4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

favorite game of all time?

Doom soon to be Doom eternal
  5. iNKDiBrizzi15 Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

I think Doom eternal might be mine for 2020, it look so dope i can't wait!
  6. iNKDiBrizzi15 Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

I think Doom eternal might be mine for 2020, it look so dope i can't wait!
Thema:

1. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal - Similar Threads - Can't turn RTX

2. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  3. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  4. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  5. Can't turn screen time off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't turn screen time off: Hi, I need help, because its driving me insane. I have logged into my microsoft account on my new laptop, and for some reason it has a screen time on it. I cant use the device after 22:00 until...
  6. My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.: About 4 years ago, my friend bought a Minecraft key from a third-party website and gave me the code to activate it. I played for around 200 hours and achieved all the achievements. Last month,...
  7. can't turn on any game ,except solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't turn on any game ,except solitaire: I bought xbox pc game pass 5/5/2023, everything was okay but today games aren't working , also can't download anything bfb9bd5b-4a2a-4c6b-94dd-ed19de96eae8
  8. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  9. I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass: I can't turn in my Quests on the xbox gamepass on the xbox console or the gamepass app on my phone just keeps saying we couldn't submit your quests and it's been saying that since yesterday now...
  10. I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get a signal when I turn my Xbox Series X on. It just says no signal despite the...: Please help me to get back to joyful gaming bliss on this exclent console! Thanking any one for there help in advance! fad3d4e8-a91a-4906-826b-11ec6fdd84cb