Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360

Discus and support Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to move a game save to cloud save on Xbox 360, but it doesn’t give me the option to move anything to the cloud. Can anyone help or tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoelShumway, Feb 13, 2023.

1. JoelShumway
    JoelShumway Guest

I am trying to move a game save to cloud save on Xbox 360, but it doesn’t give me the option to move anything to the cloud. Can anyone help or tell me a fix?

:)

JoelShumway, Feb 13, 2023
  2. gds1972 Win User

usb thumb drive

3. gds1972 Win User

Backwards Compatibility with xbox 360 saves

Hi

No you can't transfer you Xbox 360 game saves via a hard drive you will need to use an Xbox 360 to transfer the game saves to the cloud once you have done this your Xbox One should then see the game saves.
  4. Jackson Miller2 Win User

Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

i have one more question does the saves from my xbox 360 (im using cloud save games on 360) transfer to xbox one
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. JoelShumway Win User

Hello, I looked at all of the options on the support page and none of them have the problem I have. It simply just doesn’t show cloud save as an option when I want to move it. I have cloud save enabled and it works but it just doesn’t let me move anything to it.
Thema:

1. Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can’t transfer game

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?: Got my new series s today and when I sign in to my microsoft account it makes me set up a new profile and I can’t seem to transfer my Xbox one profile over to it what do I do?...
  6. Can’t transfer discord call to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer discord call to xbox: I am unable to transfer the discord call to my Xbox due to black ops 2 being stuck in quick resume (showed quick resume after I played 4 games afterword. I am unable to remove it due to it not...
  7. How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...: I can’t figure out how to transfer from the Xbox system to a USB or a cloud service. I’m just using a generic WebCam but it’s not allowing me to access the files in order to move them. I’ve...
  8. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...
  9. Can’t transfer digital modern warfare from Xbox one to Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t transfer digital modern warfare from Xbox one to Xbox series x?: I have tranfered all of my files of modern warfare into my xbox series x from my xbox one x. But when i go to try to play, it still prompts me to purchase the game again? Is there anyway to fix...
  10. Can’t transfer to external storage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t transfer to external storage.: Maybe someone can help me. I have a phantom external storage device for my xbox one. I was able to install it just fine. I directly downloaded two new games to it and transferred one game from...