Can’t transfer discord call to xbox

Discus and support Can’t transfer discord call to xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to transfer the discord call to my Xbox due to black ops 2 being stuck in quick resume (showed quick resume after I played 4 games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Josh Houle, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Josh Houle
    Josh Houle Guest

I am unable to transfer the discord call to my Xbox due to black ops 2 being stuck in quick resume (showed quick resume after I played 4 games afterword. I am unable to remove it due to it not appearing in the quick resumes in the my games & apps tab. I tried restarting, resetting and clearly the 360 storage. I also uninstalled the game to no avail. It also shows on my profile that I’m still playing black ops 2 with it being uninstalled. How can I solve this issue?

:)

Josh Houle, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox issue.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this could help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Console info
    5. Select Reset console.
    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. Itz_.mmx Win User

Discord call transfer

Hello, thanks for the advice unfortunately that didn't solve the issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Discord call transfer

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform the steps below accordingly:

“1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​“

After that, restart your mobile device as well.
  5. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

On your discord mobile app kindly hop into any channel/server/friends and then you'll have an option "Transfer to Xbox"
Thema:

1. Can’t transfer discord call to xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t transfer discord

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?: Got my new series s today and when I sign in to my microsoft account it makes me set up a new profile and I can’t seem to transfer my Xbox one profile over to it what do I do?...
  6. How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer a WebCam video that I use to record myself while Playing BUT I CAN’T...: I can’t figure out how to transfer from the Xbox system to a USB or a cloud service. I’m just using a generic WebCam but it’s not allowing me to access the files in order to move them. I’ve...
  7. Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360: I am trying to move a game save to cloud save on Xbox 360, but it doesn’t give me the option to move anything to the cloud. Can anyone help or tell me a fix? 8b489c0e-dfc7-4f70-a84d-a40071de87b5
  8. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...
  9. Can’t transfer digital modern warfare from Xbox one to Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t transfer digital modern warfare from Xbox one to Xbox series x?: I have tranfered all of my files of modern warfare into my xbox series x from my xbox one x. But when i go to try to play, it still prompts me to purchase the game again? Is there anyway to fix...
  10. Can’t transfer to external storage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t transfer to external storage.: Maybe someone can help me. I have a phantom external storage device for my xbox one. I was able to install it just fine. I directly downloaded two new games to it and transferred one game from...