Can't Talk Xbox One Mic

Discus and support Can't Talk Xbox One Mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well yesterday i seemed to get the problem that all sorts of other people are having. I'm able to hear through my mic and it even registers as being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxUnrealxX 5, Apr 3, 2015.

1. XxUnrealxX 5
    XxUnrealxX 5 Guest

Can't Talk Xbox One Mic

Well yesterday i seemed to get the problem that all sorts of other people are having. I'm able to hear through my mic and it even registers as being plugged in, but I'm unable to talk to anyone. Unfortunately, with all the people that have been having this
    problem, I'm unable to come across any sort of solution, even a temporary one.

It's not muted, my NAT is open, I've restarted the console, I've reconfigured my DMZ, updated both of my controllers, added a DHCP reservation, reset my MAC address and still, nothing.

I called Xbox about the issue, and we came to the conclusion that it was a microphone problem. So I went down to Gamestop and picked up a pair of Turtle Beach XO Four's. I arrived home, plugged it in and it worked great...for 5 minutes. Now it is having the
    same issue again. Once again called Xbox and troubleshooted my network settings for 2 hours before I was told that there was nothing else they could do on their part.

I've now tried 2 different headsets in 2 different controllers. Does anybody have any idea what might be going on??

:)

XxUnrealxX 5, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Asurics
    Asurics Guest
    Voice chat not working

My xbox one mic isn't working although my latency is bellow 100 ms. I can hear people talk but I can't talk and be heard.

Asurics, Apr 3, 2015
  3. iBeLaZzy
    iBeLaZzy Guest
    Mic doesent work

Hello so. when I go into A part on Xbox one (my mice connected and working) I can hear the people in the party over the mic but I can't talk PLEASE HELP

iBeLaZzy, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Rabid Kiwi
    Rabid Kiwi Guest

Can't Talk Xbox One Mic

Rabid Kiwi, Apr 3, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't Talk Xbox One Mic